Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Austin

Sorry the guy cant even hold a ball up, better off playing zamora FFS

I'm grateful for what he did for us last year, but I'm not kidding myself into think he's good enough to play in the Premier League. The Championship is his standard because he needs more time on the ball and PL defenders don't allow him to get that. I wont ever boo him, though, because I know he's trying his best

Comment

Charlie is not getting the support he needs.
      'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Charlie's not the problem...we all know who is.

Comment

If Chas had taken his chances he couldve had 2 today and probably couldve been on about 6 this season already.

Considering how turd we are I see replacing chas as the least of our worries. Agree he needs help up top (bz)

Comment

Comment

Charlie has played 6 games in the premier league. He has already scored 2 goals. Thats good enough for me. Put crosses in for him and he always looks dangerous. Give him some time to adapt to the pace and we should start to see improvements in his hold-up play.
              https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

Oh bore off Will ya OP. Whole team were sheet, and for a clown like you to jump on the bloke that has scored 66% of our goals back is a joke: could do you without fans like you.
                You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

I feel sorry for charlie he don't get the service he crys for
                  You Rsssssss

Comment

How many balls did he win today 90% of the time he was out jumped zamora won more halls and he played half the game ffs

Comment

Need support no one else is getting up and helping him at one stage in the second half he was screaming at he midfield to get up and support him and Zamora when they were trying to shut them, I'm sorry Harry is making Charlie look like a bad player,

Comment

Originally posted by chalbury37 View Post
                        How many balls did he win today 90% of the time he was out jumped zamora won more halls and he played half the game ffs
                        Zamora has 0 goal threat, Chas should have 6 goals already this season. Have to play them both.

Comment

Im sorry but im not having that if Austin cant hold the ball up whats the point of out midfield trying to help him

Comment

Austin just can not hold the ball up for a big man not good enough championship player at best.

Comment

Far too harsh on Charlie. He'd be less isolated in the antarctic. Not all strikers are good at playing with their backs to the goal.
                              For me Charlie is better at making runs and getting onto the end of crosses

Comment

Working...
                              X