Austin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sirles9 View Post
    I'm grateful for what he did for us last year, but I'm not kidding myself into think he's good enough to play in the Premier League. The Championship is his standard because he needs more time on the ball and PL defenders don't allow him to get that. I wont ever boo him, though, because I know he's trying his best
    Exactly this. Out of his depth. Doesn't get a lot of service but when he does he does nothing.

Offering very little at the moment. A shame as I love the fella.

Comment

bit like a skoda in a formula one race
      you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
        Exactly this. Out of his depth. Doesn't get a lot of service but when he does he does nothing.

Offering very little at the moment. A shame as I love the fella.
        Yep. A good guy.

Comment

More pie, anyone?
          https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

Originally posted by 1QPRDK View Post
            More pie, anyone?
            With cream.

Comment

4 very well taken goals so far,said it before charlies got at least 15 goals in him this season
              Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Originally posted by chalbury37 View Post
                Sorry the guy cant even hold a ball up, better off playing zamora FFS

Ive just opened this thread for the first time, and only read your opening post, you are obviously Gerald Ratner.

The late posts should be interesting Gerald.

Comment

Originally posted by sirles9 View Post
                  I'm grateful for what he did for us last year, but I'm not kidding myself into think he's good enough to play in the Premier League. The Championship is his standard because he needs more time on the ball and PL defenders don't allow him to get that. I wont ever boo him, though, because I know he's trying his best

Geralds twin.

Comment

gerard rattner......lol.
                    PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
                      bit like a skoda in a formula one race
                      lucky you aint in charge of caterham....
                      PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Originally posted by 1QPRDK View Post
                        More pie, anyone?
                        Ha ha ha, good find DK!
                        'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Happy to have him stick two fingers up in my face.

2 superb goals very well taken & with Vargas in close attendance looks a much more potent strike force. Fair play charlie great work.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
                            Happy to have him stick two fingers up in my face.

2 superb goals very well taken & with Vargas in close attendance looks a much more potent strike force. Fair play charlie great work.
                            Fair play mate, tbh I think we would all be happy for players we criticise to prove us wrong if it's for the team's benefit (other than rickyranger when it comes to Adel & Green ).

At this level there will be games where Charlie doesn't do much, he is going to be up aganst some of the best in the businesss & it's a huge step up in class from playing the likes of Yeovil & Huddersfield. What's important for me is that he doesn't get too downbeat after such games & can capitalise in other games when he gets a chance or 2, which, so far, he has done superbly. Don't think we can expect our lads to be fantastic every game in this league.
                            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Great strikes from the man
                              I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

With B.Z in the team and fer and Vargas helping it allows Charlie to be where he needs to be in the box scoring goals instead of running the channels and working his guts off . he a box player GET HIM IN THERE.

Comment

Working...
                                X