West Ham Away

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• West Ham Away

Still not sold out and people were demanding more tickets, just goes to show if we can't even sell out 1800 at west ham then things are bad, and before people go on about sky etc and a sunday, spurs was the same and people were coming out of the woodwork after we sold out to demand more tickets, no excuse they are on general sale go get them.

Originally posted by Oliver0203 View Post
    Still not sold out and people were demanding more tickets, just goes to show if we can't even sell out 1800 at west ham then things are bad, and before people go on about sky etc and a sunday, spurs was the same and people were coming out of the woodwork after we sold out to demand more tickets, no excuse they are on general sale go get them.
    I am very suprised we havn't sold out to be fair, last time we played them we only got 1800 and they sold out so fast I had to get mine from someone on twitter! Poor form if we don't sell out London games really for how easy it is to get about on the tube

Comment

Comment

I don't think people were moaning about West ham so much more about the allocation for Southampton where we have taken 3k+ for years

Shame the club don't update how many tickets have been sold like they did last season

Oh and by the way the game is over 3 weeks away.....
        We Are The People.....

Comment

Agreed, the lads need our help, go get a ticket and get behind them
          From the Hills of Kerry
          To the streets of Free Derry

Comment

Poor again from us.
            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangersw12 View Post
              I don't think people were moaning about West ham so much more about the allocation for Southampton where we have taken 3k+ for years

Shame the club don't update how many tickets have been sold like they did last season

Oh and by the way the game is over 3 weeks away.....
              Your post makes no sense as we still haven't sold out the 2,200 for Southampton!

Comment

Originally posted by Mattyqpr View Post
                Your post makes no sense as we still haven't sold out the 2,200 for Southampton!
                Which is still 2 weeks away and a home game to come on Saturday

What's the obsession with selling out tickets weeks in advance ?
                We Are The People.....

Comment

both these games will sell out i'm sure

Comment

Originally posted by Oliver0203 View Post
                    Sorry for not chomping at the bit to travel for 2 hours to that hole in East London on a Sunday afternoon when the game is on TV, and having to shell out £60-£70 for the privilege to do so.

I presume you watched those last 2 away games where the players literally could not be bothered to get out of their own half. On that basis I think i'll give this one a swerve.

Before people start saying this and that about supporting the team through thick and thin, I have been to many West Ham away games over the years(including the last one when it was -2 degrees), just cannot find the motivation to do so this time around.

For all that are going good effort, just hope the team put as much in as you.

Comment

im surprised as many travel away to watch redknapps dross as it is!
                      you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
                        im surprised as many travel away to watch redknapps dross as it is!
                        Harry Out!

Comment

when i become manager thousands will travel to every away game to watching 'the irresistables'!
                          you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Im not sure because I haven't been a travelling fan for very long (my first away match was Man Utd) but Isn't 45 quid to watch qpr vs west ham a bit much?
                            "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Back to 92...well ticket sales are anyway. Can't understand why people are so surprised, we always travel badly at the highest level results wise, most got their return to the premier league excitement out their system last time we returned to the top flight , footballs expensive and can be streamed for free.

Comment

Working...
                              X