Connor Wickham

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Connor Wickham

Said it before, and once again after yesterday I'll say it again. I really don't get what people see in this bloke.

Every transfer window either on here or twitter ect people seem to go on about him like he's a world beater. Have these people ever actually seen the bloke play?

Probably about the 7th time I've been to a game that he's played in and the blokes just average. Nothing special about him in any way.

I've seen players in the championship with more about them than this bloke.

Woeful striker, and don't see him improving much regardless of age. Just don't see anything about him where I think there's potential.

I know a few on here like him, so what am I missing? Did anyone else think he looked decent yesterday or any of the other games they've seen him play?

He is the very definition of "over-rated."

Comment

Didn't realise he was playing until the 70th minute or so!

Comment

Connor Wickham, Jordan Rhodes, Nakhi Wells, Troy Deeney et al... Re-writing the record books, ain't they?

Same old names trotted out because that's the only names they've seen being trotted out by others.

Comment

Glad I'm not the only one who thinks so.

Comment

Same with Gary hooper. Guy is championship/Scottish league striker. Failed to make an impact in premier league and is injury prone. Yet people always slate troy deeney even though troy isn't injury prone and looks like 3rd season on trot is going to be 1 of the top scores in the league. Also unlike Gary, not had a chance in prem. I'm not saying I want troy deeney but amazing how some people can rate players like wickham and Gary hooper.
            'The problem with quotes on the internet is you don't know if they are authentic' - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by Hoop-du-Jour View Post
              Connor Wickham, Jordan Rhodes, Nakhi Wells, Troy Deeney et al... Re-writing the record books, ain't they?

Same old names trotted out because that's the only names they've seen being trotted out by others.
              Couldn't agree more. Its like people see a name getting thrown about and decide they're decent without never even actually seeing them play

Comment

They're just overrated Championship players. Average sized fish in a small pond.

Comment

He is just a big lump off a bloke I think his better days was at Ipswich where he belongs in the championship
                  You Rsssssss

Comment

Originally posted by TW7R View Post
                    Said it before, and once again after yesterday I'll say it again. I really don't get what people see in this bloke.

Every transfer window either on here or twitter ect people seem to go on about him like he's a world beater. Have these people ever actually seen the bloke play?

Probably about the 7th time I've been to a game that he's played in and the blokes just average. Nothing special about him in any way.

Woeful striker, and don't see him improving much regardless of age. Just don't see anything about him where I think there's potential.

I know a few on here like him, so what am I missing? Did anyone else think he looked decent yesterday or any of the other games they've seen him play?
                    Nothing special from what i've seen

Comment

Thought he was a big oaf yesterday, no end product. Will score a few but glad we didn't try and get him. Will probably be sent out on loan by Christmas
                      I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

In fairness to him Poyet plays him on he left wing when he should play down the middle where he would give people trouble

Comment

Originally posted by surrey_hoop View Post
                          He is the very definition of "over-rated."
                          Totally agree. I didnt hear their team read out so had no idea he had played until I watched MOTD.
                          Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                          Pawel Wszolek - 6
                          Luke Freeman - 6
                          Matt Smith - 6
                          Ebere Eze - 4
                          Joel Lynch - 3
                          Tomer Hemed - 3
                          Toni Leistner - 2
                          Massimo Luongo- 2
                          Angel Rangel - 2
                          Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                          Geoff Cameron - 1
                          Aramide Oteh - 1
                          Jake Bidwell - 1
                          Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by TW7R View Post

the boy likes to party abit to much and is not 100% committed to his career. i would not touch him with a bargepoll
                            nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                              the boy likes to party abit to much and is not 100% committed to his career. i would not touch him with a bargepoll
                              Shock horror. I'm agreeing with you on something

Comment

Working...
                              X