No announcement yet.

Breaking..Ale Faurlin out with 3rd ACL injury

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Casting sentiment aside he should have never been offered a new contract after 2 ACL injuries

Comment

Poor Ale. Fantastic player and by all accounts a great guy. Wish him all the very best.

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
        Is it possible to come back from 3 such injuries? Really,really a sad story..
        Some baseball players have in the US. However baseball is not the same as football, though it is still pretty demanding. They play nearly every day and when in the field they have to run catch, or pick up the ball and throw it all in one go. They also have to have power to hit the ball and run fast between the bases.

Comment

so upset for Ale, genuinely loves the club and feel really gutted for him

I know it could have happened in any game but I questioned playing certain players in the Burton game after Ale and Mackie had bad injuries in previous cup games.

Get better Ale. You're a top bloke.

Very hard to see him coming back from this, have to be realistic.

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
            Some baseball players have in the US. However baseball is not the same as football, though it is still pretty demanding. They play nearly every day and when in the field they have to run catch, or pick up the ball and throw it all in one go. They also have to have power to hit the ball and run fast between the bases.
            Ok, Thanks for this piece of infomation. Here´s hoping.
            QPR
            Best team in the world
            Sort of

Comment

Heart wrenching news. Lets hope he can make a speedy recovery and see him back in the hoops.

Comment

I like faulin but I dont think he is premiership class this may be a blessing because I dont think he done himself any favours against burton like most of them I dont think he would have got much game time IMHO, time to bring in someone more suited to the premiership

Comment

Originally posted by chalbury37 View Post
                  I like faulin but I dont think he is premiership class this may be a blessing because I dont think he done himself any favours against burton like most of them I dont think he would have got much game time IMHO, time to bring in someone more suited to the premiership
                  A blessing?

Ridiculous.

Comment

I doubt any player in the history of the game has returned from three ACL's to play top-flight football. But if anyone can do it Ale can.

Comment

QPR FC ‏@QPRFC 1m
                      Great support from the lads this afternoon following @alefaurlin's ACL injury. The R's squad warm-up in special #18 shirts! #QPRvSUN

Comment

Working...
                      X