No announcement yet.

Breaking..Ale Faurlin out with 3rd ACL injury

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gutted on this - the bloke just simply doesnt deserve it.

Proper QPR player through and through....wish him all the best.

Comment

Faurlin: ACL again.

Sadly for Faurlin, he injured his ACL again and will be out for up to NINE months. That's his new 1 year contract! Feel gutted for him as he was one of the few players that promised something positive. This may mean the end of his career sadly.

Comment

Already a 4 page thread halfway down the page

Comment

Absolutely gutted for Ale. No one deserves luck like this. Can only hope that he is able to come back stronger.

Comment

Sorry did not see this post before, as I opened another one on Faurlin. Must say that I am really gutted about him getting injured again and must agree that this may be a career threatening issue now. He was one of the few positives so far.

Comment

Yes, I saw it after I posted mine. Sorry for that mate.

Comment

Desperately sad news for him , wish him all the best

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
                  The warning signs were in pre-season against PAOK, the way he went lunging into tackles almost to the point of recklessness, and that was just a friendly. It's like his over-exuberance is his own undoing. Very sad.
                  totally agree stan but just want to point out that it shows hes a real qpr fan. the right sort blah blah blah. its just unlucky that it happened. i had really high hopes for him this season.
                  Rangers Til I Die
                  follow me at twitter.com/arthurqpr

Comment

Originally posted by Martinmalta View Post
                    Yes, I saw it after I posted mine. Sorry for that mate.
                    No need to apologise mate , everyone's a bit down this morning I think

Comment

I properly think i`m some sort of jinx.
                      I bought Ale`s home kit for my sons B-day (never bought named before).
                      The next game he suffers his first ACL and has barely played since.
                      Sorry Ale, gutted for you, hope i`m wrong but can`t see a come back this time.

Comment

Massive massive shame. Heart goes out to him

Comment

Gutted for him. Hope he stays on a pay as u play deal as I still think he's the best CM we've got at the club.

Classy player and deserves all the support we can give him!

Comment

I know many of you love him but I wouldn't have taken that risk and offered him a new contract like the club did, I would have offered him one on play as play on a good contract.

Comment

If anyone can make a 3rd come back its Super Ale Faurlin.

Comment

Terrible news about Ale. Lad's had zero luck with that blasted ACL, my very best wishes go out to him. Gutted.

Comment

Working...
                                X