No announcement yet.

Adel Taarabt discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How on earth do you arrive at 30% Adel and 70% harry?... Clearly you haven't been a supporter very long or you might reconsider that 30%.. Adel has made it perfectly clear many many times over that he wants to move to a 'bigger' club..l remember the mid game sulk and bus incident?... 30% my a$$ .... Clearly as you don't know the ins and outs your best guess is 50-50

Comment

• Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post
      Have you guys got a problem with Mr Niceguy?
      Errrrr surely you meant marshy

Comment

• Might of done
        I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

• Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post
          Have you guys got a problem with Mr Niceguy?
          Its Marshy. Everyone has a problem with Marshy. Sooner or later. Usually sooner. Especially you mods. Why prolong the agony. You know what will happen.

Comment

• Originally posted by Greg1882
            Wouldn't have to pay him a penny if he's breaching the terms of his contract . All professionals have clauses about training/fitness levels . If he's actively not getting himself fit and available to play when he's not injured we could (in theory) sack him
            Get the chef to bung some charlie in his chickpea soup.

Problem solved.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
              Its Marshy. Everyone has a problem with Marshy. Sooner or later. Usually sooner. Especially you mods. Why prolong the agony. You know what will happen.
              Maybe I should report you, I said yesterday I will not sit there spending all day saying I am not x or y or z, I have lost count at the number of things I have been called by a few posters since yesterday, I have some days off work and thought it would be fun to discuss some things as we finally have something exciting happening at the club after an energising performance and an explosive interview, I really don't want any aggro mate, I'm here for some fun, don't want to get involved in any childish games you might be ineterested in.

Thanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheNiceGuy View Post
                Maybe I should report you, I said yesterday I will not sit there spending all day saying I am not x or y or z, I have lost count at the number of things I have been called by a few posters since yesterday, I have some days off work and thought it would be fun to discuss some things as we finally have something exciting happening at the club after an energising performance and an explosive interview, I really don't want any aggro mate, I'm here for some fun, don't want to get involved in any childish games you might be ineterested in.

Thanks.
                Quod Erat Demonstrandum.....

Comment

• Originally posted by stan_bowles View Post
                  Get the chef to bung some charlie in his chickpea soup.

Problem solved.
                  Bit of a waste

Comment

• Chad Barratt :D ‏@chadqpr Oct 19
                    @tonyfernandes any way you could try and get adel on side? Think he would be a massive player for us plus with the players around him #qpr

Tony Fernandes Verified account @tonyfernandes
                    @chadqpr adel has to get himself onside . he's got to apply himself. The most gifted player but no point if you don't work.no short cut .

Comment

• Wait for it can hear the supporters accusing TF of having a problem with Adel too

Comment

• Originally posted by maverick69 View Post
                        Chad Barratt :D ‏@chadqpr Oct 19
                        @tonyfernandes any way you could try and get adel on side? Think he would be a massive player for us plus with the players around him #qpr

Tony Fernandes Verified account @tonyfernandes
                        @chadqpr adel has to get himself onside . he's got to apply himself. The most gifted player but no point if you don't work.no short cut .
                        Cue the 'take whatever tony says with a pinch of salt, tonys a liar' posts.

Comment

• Fact - Adel is not currently helping the team

Fiction - everything else you read on here and elsewhere

There, successfully separated fact from fiction, thread closed, job done, move on to players who want to play....

Comment

• I'm surprised Factamondo hasn't turned in in a thread titled "Separating fact from fiction".......

Comment

• Adel, good bad and ugly

Theres a fella on lfw that says Adel has hit back at Harry.
                              Poster nhd23
                              Adel has had his say regarding Redknapp's comments and has been showing off a six pack,whilst slating Redknapp,his staff and his training.

Will be up on the Daily Mail online at about 22:00

Comment

• Fill yer boots, folks.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...gainst-me.html

Comment

Working...
                                X