Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can anyone answer this question for me please ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can anyone answer this question for me please ??

What exactly has the manager done to warrant being sacked ??

why start another thread on the subject?

he has done nothing wrong. I'm not happy with the style of football and the bore draws, thats my opinion. Not shared by many on here. I'll take that on the chin.
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post

he has done nothing wrong. I'm not happy with the style of football and the bore draws, thats my opinion. Not shared by many on here. I'll take that on the chin.
      Was you happy the way we used to drop points from winning positions and always concede late goals under De Canio?

Comment

The old messageboard is still there.

I wasn't entirely with De canio either. You only have to look.

More of the same for me after Palace, I'll still be there unilke someone like KLR who talks the talk and even though was happy with the performance, won't be back for more in too much of a hurry.
        THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

one man up front is totally unacceptable, how do you expect an atmosphere watching this dross
          I must away now, I can no longer tarry
          This morning's tempest I have to cross
          I must be guided without a stumble
          Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
            one man up front is totally unacceptable, how do you expect an atmosphere watching this dross
            It's not playing one up front that's the problem, it's the one up front.

Comment

I dont suppose we would have too many complaints if it was Ebanks-Blake up front on his own?

Comment

one man upfront or not with our supposedly "promotion winning" midfield we have they should be contributing more goals.
                Di Carmine isnt good enough to play upfront on his own nor Blackstock or HH really. Need a pacy Striker who can actually hit the target. Ebanks-Blake would have fit the bill i reckon.

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
                  one man upfront or not with our supposedly "promotion winning" midfield we have they should be contributing more goals.
                  Di Carmine isnt good enough to play upfront on his own nor Blackstock or HH really. Need a pacy Striker who can actually hit the target. Ebanks-Blake would have fit the bill i reckon.
                  So is it fair to say its the players not the system?

Buy a striker whos good enough to play the lone role.

Comment

Originally posted by EYR View Post
                    So is it fair to say its the players not the system?

Buy a striker whos good enough to play the lone role.
                    Ideally yes! Sousa seems intent on playing this system! He is playing it with Di Carmine who is clearly not suited to this system.
                    We therefore need to sign someone who will work in this system!

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post

Not shared by many anywhere.

Comment

"Not shared by many anywhere"

Well, I happen to share that opinion exactly.

I would imagine that PS is a very nice guy with an outstanding record as a footballer across several countries in Europe.

However, whilst not saying he should be sacked as I would not wish that on anyone, he should be made to realise in no uncertain terms that both the results and performances, are not acceptable.

As far as results go, they have not been good and he may well have the opportunity to put that right next season. Admittedly not all his fault, as the players have to shoulder their fair share of the blame for that too.

But, having now been in charge as long as he has, the boring, negative and clueless style of play, is clearly down to him. Either ,that is his preferred way of playing, or he is not too good at getting the players to do what he wants. I am sure people travel from further afield than me, but I do not find it in any way acceptable to watch such sub standard football, week in, week out, as a reward for my 4+ hours and 150 mile or so round trip in a car.

His tinkering has cost us. His insistence on playing players out of position has cost us.
                        For someone with supposedly such great knowledge of the game, he has made some pretty blatant and obvious mistakes. Hopefully he will learn, but I have reservations also.

He has shown me nothing so far to make me certain that he will be a roaring success, and is no more likely in my opinion to either succeed or fail. I just want to be entertained. Particularly against the poor quality of opposition that we have been fortunate to have come up against this season.

Other than the usual "We can't keep changing manager" or "Such a good defence" arguments, which are pretty weak in themselves, please could someone give some valid footballing reasons for taking the opinion that he is as good as many seem to think, because I am struggling to.

Comment

thank god, I didn't say that.

I'd be accussed of not having an opionion

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
                            "Not shared by many anywhere"

Well, I happen to share that opinion exactly.

I would imagine that PS is a very nice guy with an outstanding record as a footballer across several countries in Europe.

However, whilst not saying he should be sacked as I would not wish that on anyone, he should be made to realise in no uncertain terms that both the results and performances, are not acceptable.

As far as results go, they have not been good and he may well have the opportunity to put that right next season. Admittedly not all his fault, as the players have to shoulder their fair share of the blame for that too.

But, having now been in charge as long as he has, the boring, negative and clueless style of play, is clearly down to him. Either ,that is his preferred way of playing, or he is not too good at getting the players to do what he wants. I am sure people travel from further afield than me, but I do not find it in any way acceptable to watch such sub standard football, week in, week out, as a reward for my 4+ hours and 150 mile or so round trip in a car.

His tinkering has cost us. His insistence on playing players out of position has cost us.
                            For someone with supposedly such great knowledge of the game, he has made some pretty blatant and obvious mistakes. Hopefully he will learn, but I have reservations also.

He has shown me nothing so far to make me certain that he will be a roaring success, and is no more likely in my opinion to either succeed or fail. I just want to be entertained. Particularly against the poor quality of opposition that we have been fortunate to have come up against this season.

Other than the usual "We can't keep changing manager" or "Such a good defence" arguments, which are pretty weak in themselves, please could someone give some valid footballing reasons for taking the opinion that he is as good as many seem to think, because I am struggling to.
                            you answered your own question we CANNOT keep changing our manager 4 times a season look what it has done to newcastle to hearts in scotland a ridiculous way to run a team.

The answer is simple we need a better forward and a goalscoring midfielder,We have a goalscoring midfielder but unfortunatley he has played very little football in the last 12 months.

okay we have had a run of goalless games but we battered norwich had plenty of chances against sheff utd, and even yesterday which had the passion and intensity of a preseason friendly we created chances for sdc that a better striker would have converted.

i am beginning to hate what QPR fans have bcome!

Comment

what have we become?

I just think when we pay £450, £500 or £600 for a season we should have better?

If you go on holiday and you hate the place, do you not give an opinion, bearing in mind how much you have paid?

Comment

Working...
                              X