Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coming and going

I have an idea that the following could happen

Barton will leave where I am not sure maybe Everton,Stoke,Foolham or Marseille.As he left the pitch he turned and waved and mouthed goodbye could be interrupted either way.

I can see Hoilett going to Stoke with you know who and any of Crouch,Etherington,Jones or Palacios to us.HR loves a tried and tested old boy.

BAE back to Spuds and maybe Naughton instead on loan.

Hands up I think I got the Adel thing wrong in an earlier post and was sold a dummy by a contact at the club but we all live and learn.

Just posting for your thoughts if you want to comment,any insults gladly received.

Barton walked straight down the tunnel never turned never waved

Comment

No one waves when they've been sent off.....

Comment

Barton to Stoke? What, with Mark Hughes? No chance mate.

Comment

Originally posted by kenthoop View Post
          Barton to Stoke? What, with Mark Hughes? No chance mate.
          You honestly couldn't make it up, could you :-)

Comment

troll

Comment

Thought the thread was about a Tory MP's sexual preference
              I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Pointless thread

Comment

Cant see the club letting him go in jan, although he would like a return to France with Marseilles, can see him going in the summer though if they come in for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Kit View Post
                    You honestly couldn't make it up, could you :-)
                    Well clearly you can or we wouldn't be reading the OP!

Comment

Originally posted by Bill View Post

Barton will leave where I am not sure maybe Everton,Stoke,Foolham or Marseille.As he left the pitch he turned and waved and mouthed goodbye could be interrupted either way.

I can see Hoilett going to Stoke with you know who and any of Crouch,Etherington,Jones or Palacios to us.HR loves a tried and tested old boy.

Hands up I think I got the Adel thing wrong in an earlier post and was sold a dummy by a contact at the club but we all live and learn.

Just posting for your thoughts if you want to comment,any insults gladly received.
                      You mixing up the Fools players with ours again bill?....if you're gonna make stuff up make sure our fans can't pick you up on it straight away

Comment

Originally posted by Bill View Post

Interrupted?

Comment

Originally posted by twranger View Post
                          interrupted?
                          busted!!!!..

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                            busted!!!!..

Comment

Originally posted by twranger View Post
                              He waved when about half way off the pitch and mouthed goodbye,why don't you read the post and take on board,oh and thanks for all the great replies.

With comments from called fellow supporters like you lot who needs enemies.

Just like a little club this forum,but then why would expect anything else.You make a completely innocent post and it is dismissed without consideration and shot down in flames
                              but if one of the more popular contributers post something along these lines it is given a lot more air time.

Oh well that's life .Am I bothered no but if anything like the above happens I will gladly supply the humble pie.

Comment

Working...
                              X