Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dont panic lads, our super-hooper-striker is on the comeback trail!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dont panic lads, our super-hooper-striker is on the comeback trail!!

QPR striker Bobby Zamora is back in light training as he steps up his recovery from a knee injury.

The former Fulham frontman hasn't featured since the 1-0 win against Birmingham back in September and went under the knife in a bid to fix the problem.

Zamora is on the comeback trail and has started running as he closes in on a return to full sessions with his team-mates at the Championship club's Harlington headquarters: http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/sport...turns-6320029?

He will soon get injured again before even OFFICIALLY kick a ball.
    QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Running is one thing, jumping quite another.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
        Running is one thing, jumping quite another.
        I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Hurrrrrrrraaaaaaaayyyy BZ to get the winner that takes us up

Comment

Phew our prayers are answered

Comment

Wonder what the odds are on him finishing top scorer.....!

Comment

haha ,i have seen him running alot , no goals scored tho when he is fit !

Comment

Who ?

Comment

I think you are all being a bit harsh on BZ. He was a solid performer for Fulham and he hasn't lost it overnight. I know his recent performances for us have been poor but let's hope that was the result of his injury and that he will get back his old form when he returns.
                    'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

about as useful as a co ck at a camden council womens group meeting!
                      you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by dsqpr View Post
                        I think you are all being a bit harsh on BZ. He was a solid performer for Fulham and he hasn't lost it overnight. I know his recent performances for us have been poor but let's hope that was the result of his injury and that he will get back his old form when he returns.
                        not disputing that, he has had a good career but his legs have long gone unfortunately.

Comment

Originally posted by kron-1664 View Post
                          not disputing that, he has had a good career but his legs have long gone unfortunately.

still he can always rely on his good looks from now!
                          you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
                            still he can always rely on his good looks from now!
                            yes, unfortunately those casanova looks are't gonna score where it matters!

Comment

If that leaden booted **** ever wears the hoopz again, I'll vote for WEARE to be made a mod .....
                              "Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?
                              For us that would mean around 29k."

QPR Richard 16-12-2013 10.08pm

Comment

Working...
                              X