Clint Hill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clint Hill

Respect what he has done to for our club.
    He is not good enough, just kicks the ball somewhere, out of play is typical for him, almost never finds his team mates.
    I would loke to see Onyewu get a start

Rubbish. Absolute rubbish. You don't deserve a player like Clint in a team you support. Try watching the game next time. And try not to invest your hopes in a player you probably know nothing about and who's absence from the bench indicates that he's fourth choice centre back.

Comment

Do not feed the troll.

Comment

To some extent I get what HH9 is saying. Hill is an out and out defender and the ball at his feet is the weakest part of his game.

Modern day football, especially at the highest level, dictates that players have all round ball skills and that includes defenders being competent enough to play with it. Im a little bit old fashioned and I like to see my defenders clear there lines instead of taking chances if the pass is on play it but if in doubt put it out

Comment

Originally posted by hh9 View Post
          He is not good enough, just kicks the ball somewhere, out of play is typical for him, almost never finds his team mates.
          Thanks for that David Blunkett, but your dog's a better a judge of a player

Comment

Ok so Clint isn't the best centre half in the country but he gives 100% and holds the line well, we are a better team with him in it for sure. Does the simple thing too, knows he lacks pace so he puts into touch rather than get caught out, top top pro.

Comment

Clint Hill is doing a sterling job, but he obviously has his limitations, and his distribution is definitely one of them.

We can't drop him at the moment, so it's heartening that he is more than good enough still for this level.

Comment

He could`ve cost us two goals today....1. Playing the ball to one of their players when he had all the time in the world to pick a better pass....just luck and Greens left leg saved us. 2. Losing the ball when he is in control, near the right corner flag in the second half.....linesman gives us a freekick....but it wasn`t. If not, then Sharp would`ve had a good chance scoring. It´s true that he missed a lot of passes today...and kicking the ball out of bounds when he had a lot of time doing something better. Hopefully Dunne is back til next game and I know who I would like to partner him in CD. Welcome back Nedum.

Comment

I think Tony F should ban Clint critics from Loftus Road.

Comment

Did i not see Dunne just kick the ball out of play today?...It's called defending.What do some fans want?...A Simpson like dwelling on the ball that nearly gave Derby the lead last week?..

Comment

See this is where i just can't be bothered with some fans on here , ****ing clueless

firstly if more of our defenders through the years cleared their lines instead off ****ing about in dangerous areas trying to impersonate Beckenbauer we might have achieved more. Oney-what-ever you call him is our 4th choice centre half, Hill is our captain and leads by an example and has been part of a defence which has kept 9 clean sheets this season.

if it ain't broke don't fix it, problem with some football fans is they think they are playing a game of 'football manager' when you go and just tinker with a side for the sake of it

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
                        See this is where i just can't be bothered with some fans on here , ****ing clueless

firstly if more of our defenders through the years cleared their lines instead off ****ing about in dangerous areas trying to impersonate Beckenbauer we might have achieved more. Oney-what-ever you call him is our 4th choice centre half, Hill is our captain and leads by an example and has been part of a defence which has kept 9 clean sheets this season.

if it ain't broke don't fix it, problem with some football fans is they think they are playing a game of 'football manager' when you go and just tinker with a side for the sake of it
                        nothing more to be said.
                        PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Did the simple thing. Clearing the ball when under pressure is better than trying to go past the striker. Can't complain.
                          QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

haha this is the guy who has scored 2 winning goals, set up another winner as a make shift winger . Gelled this new team together as a captain and was ever present in our greatest ever run of clean sheets ever. Yeah mate hes **** , what r u on FFS LOL go and bother another forum

Comment

[QUOTE=swede;1172190]He could`ve cost us two goals today.... 2. Losing the ball when he is in control, near the right corner flag in the second half.....linesman gives us a freekick....but it wasn`t. If not, then Sharp would`ve had a good chance scoring. QUOTE]

That was very dangerous but the fact is the foul was given, there was a push and if the foul wasn't given most of us would have been screaming ****** murder!
                              @gatorTFC

Comment

Working...
                              X