Barton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barton

Get him back next season. Sort of player needed for the championship. Would go straight into my team.

Yes he divides opinion on ability and as a person but having watched 30 of the 34 games this season boy have we missed him. Someone who actually cares and while he is playing he makes sure others care as well.

If he played for us this season we would be in a better position than we are in now.

Going by his tweets its pretty obvious he doesnt want to come back.

Comment

Originally posted by NortholtRanger View Post
      Going by his tweets its pretty obvious he doesnt want to come back.
      This. Has said himself his QPR career was over long before the City game. Also said in no uncertain terms he won't be playing in the CCC next season.
      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

It's threads like this that justify why we are down and why other fans make fun of us.
        He was on a fortune and couldn't behave even in the first year of a five year contract and to top it all was a rubbish footballer on the whole but we still call for him back.
        Wiz, hammer, peckhsm blue and ambition feel free to ridicule us all you want, we deserve it.

Comment

Originally posted by TBLOCKRANGER View Post
          It's threads like this that justify why we are down and why other fans make fun of us.
          He was on a fortune and couldn't behave even in the first year of a five year contract and to top it all was a rubbish footballer on the whole but we still call for him back.
          Wiz, hammer, peckhsm blue and ambition feel free to ridicule us all you want, we deserve it.
          Indeed. He's a poisonous little runt, good riddance.

Comment

So somebody's going to pay him what we pay him?

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
              This. Has said himself his QPR career was over long before the City game. Also said in no uncertain terms he won't be playing in the CCC next season.
              He's under contract. He has to do what we want him to do unless and until he tears up his contract, forfeits his money, and becomes a free agent. We shouldn't be paying his wages for playing for another team. Another Hughes' fu@k up.

Comment

70k a week in the Championship, I think it's a good thing Barton wants to leave
                Under Les Ferdinand:
                Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                  He's under contract. He has to do what we want him to do unless and until he tears up his contract, forfeits his money, and becomes a free agent. We shouldn't be paying his wages for playing for another team. Another Hughes' fu@k up.
                  Yep but we all know contracts aint worth the paper they're written on these days. He will be plying his trade at a bigger & better club than us next season, of that I'm sure.
                  You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Yes and we will still be funding his wage.

Comment

Offloading a player like Joey Barton, will be easier said than done. I think we will be stuck with him, and the wage we pay him, for at least until his contract is up.

Unless, though this would be highly unlikely in my view, he is prepared to take a pay cut in order to get a move.

Other than that, I wouldn't send him out on loan just so he can play 'Billy-big-bolllox', and us still paying his wedge, I would have him slogging his guts out at Griffin Park on a wet and cold tuesday night.

Comment

he probably would slog his guts out at griffin park , he's a marked man in england and every ref would love to send him off . joey never does himself any favours but he'd give it his all at griffin park if he had to. barton is a very average player and its madness what wages he's on.

Comment

These footballers lives in heaven. How can they destroy a club dream and keep earning their money is beyond my imagination. Not only Barton, but all the other players that signed very good deals to make QPR successfull and failed, should be blamed by having these contracts cancelled. I know this is illegal. However, if I employ myself and get a contract with a target that I fail to deliver, rest assured that I will be shown the door!

Comment

If he doesn't want to be here then no i don't want him here, but it must be left to 'Arry who comes in

Comment

Apart from being a poisinous toad, he's actually a poor footballer.
                              Why people are calling for him is beyond me..

Remember Liverpool at home? Soon as he went off we started playing.

Not the answer, never has been

Comment

Working...
                              X