No announcement yet.

CAN EVERYONE NOT UNDERSTAND 21pts LEFT?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CAN EVERYONE NOT UNDERSTAND 21pts LEFT?

If you look at all the other games teams around us there's load of six pointers twists and turns yet. On this forum everyone has accepted relegation, I have not!!

How stupid can people be saying we r relegated when there's 21pts left?

Look at the other teams fixtures!!! Before commenting on this post

We will stay up I know it!!!!!!

Stop being a plum you're embarrassing yourself

Comment

Originally posted by imforeverqpr View Post
      If you look at all the other games teams around us there's load of six pointers twists and turns yet. On this forum everyone has accepted relegation, I have not!!
      !
      Good for you mate, when you wake up in the real world let us know
      Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

lol 4 wins all season.....ALL SEASON!!!!!!

Comment

Well there is enough games left to collect 21 points, but that means 7 wins..................there in lies our problem!

Comment

The team we have we should win those games but unlikely to.

Comment

We are down realistically. For me 'Arry has messed up selection wise last two games just when we were starting to pick up but this season hasn't been about just two games. For most of the season we haven't been able to score goals and have a suspect defence and in Cesar a goalie who had an amazing January but otherwise has looked shaky.

I just want to get this season over and done with and let 'Arry or whoever start preparing for a year in the Championship which will hopefully be more fun than the majority of this year has.

For me last night really was last chance saloon and we blew it. Don't blame Samba. Yes he had a mare but we all have off days. Was mainly down to selection of Cesar again and by changing system by having Adel in. Yes he scored but they over ran us with ease.

Comment

Good luck to you for being so confident, but I think there are not many of us who share your optimistic view. Yes Villa Wigan Sunderland have some difficult fixtures ahead of them, but they have a 7 point lead on QPR and making this up will be very very difficult. The sides above QPR will need to have a disastrous run in and I just cannot see that happening.

QPR couldnt beat Villa or Fulham despite outplaying them for large spells in the game. I think the pressure is really getting to the players and Redknapp.

QPR have struggled to win games all season and have only won 4 out of 31.

QPR have improved under Redknapp, but nowhere near enough.

I just dont think QPR have what it takes to double their win tally against Wigan, Everton, Stoke, Reading, Arsenal, Newcastle and Liverpool?

I think they can win 2 perhaps 3 of these games but will fall short before they play Liverpool.

Comment

we were realistically down when we lost to Villa. It's all well and good us getting some wins, but they are little use when your rivals get wins too. We have to stop relegation rivals from getting points when we can and we failed to do that at Villa.

The whole "mathematically we are not down" argument is really rather pointless. We are not going to get the points to stay up now.
                  twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Yesterday was our last chance and we blew it... 4 points behind with 6 left would have put us right back in it but after a ridiculous first half we were left with too much to do. Should start planning for the Championship now, who is going to stay and who is going to go. Its a shame as i'd love to see Remy stay for longer than 5 months as i think he's a class act but i guess next year we will be watching him do well in the prem for someone else.

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
                      lol 4 wins all season.....ALL SEASON!!!!!!
                      Says it all. But as ridiculous as the stat is, it should've been 4 in 4.

Comment

Originally posted by GoldhawkRanger View Post
                        Yesterday was our last chance and we blew it... 4 points behind with 6 left would have put us right back in it but after a ridiculous first half we were left with too much to do. Should start planning for the Championship now, who is going to stay and who is going to go. Its a shame as i'd love to see Remy stay for longer than 5 months as i think he's a class act but i guess next year we will be watching him do well in the prem for someone else.
                        If we beat Wigan next week and Villa lose their game, it will be 4 points with 6 games left.

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
                          If we beat Wigan next week and Villa lose their game, it will be 4 points with 6 games left.
                          Well spotted Del!

I admire the sentiment of the OP and I have not written us off yet either. It is a big ask but not impossible. We have at least got goals in us now (ironically that was the problem a month ago when the defence looked ok!) Overcoming a 7 point deficit to at least two teams is going to be very reliant on other results as well as us picking up a few wins.

Comment

Wake-up guys and smell the coffee ! I've seen over 30 games this season and there is no way we are going to win 2 or 3 let alone 5 or 6. The games over I'm afraid.
                            I've been going to Loftus Road for more than 45 years and these last 2 years have been pretty dreadful spectating experience. Time to rebuild.
                            For whats its worth I firmly lay our demise at the feet of Hughes and the naivety of TF (sorry Tony) that was on bad partnership !

Comment

Originally posted by marstonhoop View Post
                              Wake-up guys and smell the coffee ! I've seen over 30 games this season and there is no way we are going to win 2 or 3 let alone 5 or 6. The games over I'm afraid.
                              I've been going to Loftus Road for more than 45 years and these last 2 years have been pretty dreadful spectating experience. Time to rebuild.
                              For whats its worth I firmly lay our demise at the feet of Hughes and the naivety of TF (sorry Tony) that was on bad partnership !
                              We did actually achieve that a few games ago. Not saying we will stay up but I would be disappointed if we can't win two of our last 7 games.

Comment

Working...
                              X