Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When did/will you lose faith in our survival?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When did/will you lose faith in our survival?

To me personally the match at Swansea will be the decisive moment, I still had strong faith until the two nil-nils that I attended while in London last week but if we don't beat them now I will accept our impending relegation.
    Am I statistically/chronologically somewhere in the middle of the faith scale? Let's find out...
    Even before the start of the season because of the muppet Hughes remaining at the helm
    3.28%
    After start of the season / before muppet Hughes' sacking
    21.31%
    During Harry's reign so far
    14.75%
    About to lose faith if we don't win this weekend
    11.48%
    I will still have faith until the points gap becomes too much
    49.18%

The poll is expired.

Banning people is no longer my hobby,
    but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
    http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

If we lose 5-0 to Swansea again I will accept we are going to get relegated.

4-0 and I'm still undecided though

Comment

I was confident until the weekend, but i feel not getting those 3 points has sent us down

Comment

I can accept a point at swansea IF the teams above us lose .... In some ways this is better than all 4 teams at the bottom winning on Saturday......Its all about closing the gap !!

Take United as a likely loss ....Then for me it srtarts with Soton away....lose that then I'll accept we're down

Comment

I generally lose faith at around 4.45pm most Saturdays, but during the week, my belief slowly returns, only for it to be shattered again the following week! Its a cruel, continual process.

Comment

Will have faith until the R is next to our name on the league table.
            @chrisrobson9

Comment

Originally posted by Jeems View Post
              I generally lose faith at around 4.45pm most Saturdays, but during the week, my belief slowly returns, only for it to be shattered again the following week! Its a cruel, continual process.
              So true

In fairness the only time I've told myself "we are down" was after the Soton game, that was woeful & I honestly couldn't see us staying up after that. However, once Arry came in my faith was renewed abit (not saying he is the Messiah or anything - just that we tightened up alot).
              We are still in a $hit position and not beating Norwich was a blow to us, kind of makes the City point irrelevant IMO as I'd have expected to beat Norwich and lose to City - thus giving us 3 points rather than the 2 we got from these games, but anyway, I still have faith providing Remy is not out for long term. Our defence is alot lot tighter now but I just can't see where goals are going to come from other than Remy. I mean Adel has 1 or 2 in him, maybe Mackie has a lucky 1 in him and a defender's header now and again but we are so toothless going forward.
              If we have Remy back after the Utd game I think we are more than capable of winning 5 of the 8 games in a row we have - a big ask I know, but I think we've got it in us.
              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeems View Post
                Pretty much agree with that. Would only change the time to 3.45pm.

Comment

When the last dog dies in the last ditch....

Comment

The first game of the season when we were completely like a bunch of strangers losing 0-5 to swansea,never have i seen us so disorganised,lacking in belief and team spirit,i thought the loss to Bolton the year before 0-4 was bad but this was worse,i saw this sort of performance the last time we were relegated from the premier and the feelings came flooding back,i left the ground feeling totally despondent and my heart was saying that things could only get better but in my head i was already preparing for the worse as i'd seen it all before, so now im quite relaxed about it when we do,although i'm still totally fooked off with hughes !!

Comment

Originally posted by scuberry View Post
                      The first game of the season when we were completely like a bunch of strangers losing 0-5 to swansea,never have i seen us so disorganised,lacking in belief and team spirit,i thought the loss to Bolton the year before 0-4 was bad but this was worse,i saw this sort of performance the last time we were relegated from the premier and the feelings came flooding back,i left the ground feeling totally despondent and my heart was saying that things could only get better but in my head i was already preparing for the worse as i'd seen it all before, so now im quite relaxed about it when we do,although i'm still totally fooked off with hughes !!
                      Here you go scubers old chap - 08457 90 90 90 - give them a call, I'm sure they can help
                      #standuptocancer
                      #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by essex View Post
                        I was confident until the weekend, but i feel not getting those 3 points has sent us down
                        This.

There should be an option in the vote for "losing faith after the transfer window closed and we only bought 1 striker into a squad which had nobody else capable of scoring a few.

Was totally confident in us staying up until the Norwich game. Which proved we are gonna struggle to score goals and you can't win games without them.

The Norwich game just highlighted for me what a disaster the transfer window was in terms of scoring goals.

Comment

The Norwich game, nothing up top.

Comment

The odds are heavily against us and the most likely outcome by far is that we will go down, but I still think we can do it.
                            'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

All these "make or break" or "must win" or "day relegation was sealed" posts are the same old stuff which is just about the mood of each fan and it has sweet FA to do with QPR survival or relegation.

Fact is that Swansea is not a crucial game any more than any other this season. Every game is worth the same number of points.

The team can lose the next 5 games and stay up or win the next 5 games and go down and the mood of each individual fan has very little if not nothing to do with the outcome.

Sorry if that sounds blunt or rude and I understand people need to prepare for the worst but it is all getting a bit repetitive and it goes round and round and ends up back in the same place a week later.

Comment

Working...
                              X