Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Was Harry a **** for revealing Bosingwas wages?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Was Harry a **** for revealing Bosingwas wages?

There was a thread a little while back where most people were saying the club should not reveal transfer fees because then it means that in future other clubs can ask for a higher price. Ignoring the fact this was a complete nonsensical argument, let us assume it is true - so surely now other agents can look and say "hey, you're paying Bosingwa who doesn't even play 65k, my player wants 70k!" So are people going to call Harry out on this, or are they still going to kiss his ####? And let's not even go on the moral aspect of disclosing someone's wage.
    Yes
    15.79%
    No
    84.21%
    Last edited by Marshy; 31-01-2013, 03:54 PM.

Someone's a **** for still paying those wages... Thank you, Harry, for embarrassing that tossp0t and the assw1pe who signed him.

Comment

Originally posted by Marshy View Post
      There was a thread a little while back where most people were saying the club should not reveal transfer fees because then it means that in future other clubs can ask for a higher price. Ignoring the fact this was a complete nonsensical argument, let us assume it is true - so surely now other agents can look and say "hey, you're paying Bosingwa who doesn't even pay 65k, my player wants 70k!" So are people going to call Harry out on this, or are they still going to kiss his ####? And let's not even go on the moral aspect of disclosing someone's wage.
      If your vocabulary was a little better, your thread title wouldn't contain asterisks.

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
        If your vocabulary was a little better, your thread title wouldn't contain asterisks.
        Good point - that's one thing I should be a little more careful of - minding my language!

Comment

When do we get rid of this foolem fool?

Comment

It's laughable that you go on the offensive about this without evening getting your facts right Marshy. Go and do some research on the subject and you will find out that a paper came to Redknapp with his wages already within his knowledge and was going to print the story anyway and asked Arry for his comments. Dear oh dear - wish you would take another break from this site - too many of your threads cropping up sounding like an upset ADHD child that's swallowed a whole tube of blue smarties.
            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
              It's laughable that you go on the offensive about this without evening getting your facts right Marshy. Go and do some research on the subject and you will find out that a paper came to Redknapp with his wages already within his knowledge and was going to print the story anyway and asked Arry for his comments. Dear oh dear - wish you would take another break from this site - too many of your threads cropping up sounding like an upset ADHD child that's swallowed a whole tube of blue smarties.
              dont confuse Marshy with facts Matty as he is just looking for the attention anyway. ADHD

Comment

F.u.c.k off marshy you are not wanted with your constant negativity ********.

Comment

There was a thread a little while back where most people were saying the club should not reveal transfer fees because then it means that in future other clubs can ask for a higher price. Ignoring the fact this was a complete nonsensical argument, let us assume it is true - so surely now other agents can look and say "hey, you're paying Bosingwa who doesn't even play 65k, my player wants 70k!" So are people going to call Harry out on this, or are they still going to kiss his ####? And let's not even go on the moral aspect of disclosing someone's wage.
                  I think your a **** personally. Your threads are all just for attention

Comment

Source? Or is this another of you "only Muslims carry out terrorist attacks" fact? ;)

Comment

Originally posted by RobertoQPR View Post
                      I think your a **** personally. Your threads are all just for attention
                      ok, moderators, don't get all hypocritical when i expose this **** for the **** he is because he started the childish name calling.

Comment

Originally posted by QprSinceBirth View Post
                        F.u.c.k off marshy you are not wanted with your constant negativity ********.
                        i was called negative when i said we should get rid of hughes and people were arguing with me at what a great manager he was because of the great job he did at blackburn and fulham

Comment

This is a bit of a naive way of looking at it though. Same as Redknapp tapping up other clubs players - 'oh well a journo asked about Parker/Graham/Odemwingie/whoever and Harry just answered honestly'. Nonsense. He knows what he's doing, and we'd be annoyed if another clubs manager started doing it about Adel.

Comment

Source? Or is this another of you "only Muslims carry out terrorist attacks" fact? ;)
                            It was common knowledge as stated in an interview by Arry himself - feel free to shut down your PartyPoker or LiveJasmin pop up and have a butchers. What's with the wink face by the way? Makes you come across as either a 14 year old used to using MSN Messenger or a raving woofter that wants to cup my breasts. Either way I would appreciate it if you stopped coming onto me over the internet
                            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Marshy, you do it all the time, post negative threads. Are you lonely or do you crave attention?
                              I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Working...
                              X