QPR Transfer Targets Status

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QPR Transfer Targets Status

Looks like we are willing to spend VERY BIG!!

As it looks now on rumor basis:

Done Deals:
    Chris Samba - ~£12.5m (OFFICIAL on @OfficialQPR!!! Player signed a 4.5 year contract.)
    Jermaine Jenas - 18 months PERMANENT deal
    Andros Townsend - loan deal done.

Hot rumor targets:
    none...shoot no strikers

Lukewarm rumor targets:
    none...shoot no strikers

Potential Total - ~£12.5m

Missed targets:
    Peter Odemwingie - ~£3-5m arrived at loftus road and they still hope to pursuade WBA of a deal not containing Hoilett. (TF tweeted that Hoilett is going nowhere so I guess the deal is stalling or OFF)
    Charlie Austin - £7m deal from Burnley - very vague rumor as SSN stated earlier that he will not move this window.
    David Fox - preparing a bid for the Narwich player.
    David Bentley - according to Sky Sports not happening at the moment
    Brede Hangeland - 2nd bid turned down by Fulham (I do not believe that we have offered twice tbh)
    Nico Krancjar - some media believe we are talking to Krancjar but nothing substantial.
    Jake Livermore - no news lately
    Scott Parker - no news at all (TF would love this transfer though)
    Alternative CB - no news at all
    Peter Crouch - HR has said he does not expect to sign Crouch
    Rolando - signed for SSC Napoli.
    Yann M'vila - gone to Russia.
    Moussa Sissoko - gone to Newcastle
    Etienne Capoue - ~£10m (Not moving according to his manager as they just lost one midfielder - even though Capoue would have liked the move as a springboard to bigger PL clubs)
    Daniel Graham - Sunderland bid accepted - undergoing medical at sunderland

Outgoing players:
    Alejandro Faurlin - off to Palermo on season loan with option to buy (bye bye Faurlin).
    Dudley James Campbell - TRANSFER SUSPENDED?? - off to Blackburn on a 2.5 year deal.
    James Mackie - looks like staying and therefore not part of a deal with Stoke.
    David Junior Hoilett - might be off to WBA as part of a deal to secure Peter Odemwingie but TF twittered that Hoilett is not going anywhere - one for the future!
    Rob Hulse - on loan to Millwall
    --------------
    Will update this with news of targets and prices.
    Yes please do another thread next window - it was a great transfer overview in one single thread.
    100.00%
    It was a nice supplement to SSN and the forum but really redundant and not needed in the future.
    0.00%
    No please do not make a thread next window - it was pretty much useless.
    0.00%

The poll is expired.

Last edited by zuluop; 01-02-2013, 12:28 AM. Reason: Updated info - DJ Campbell

Oh god this will be all over the tabloids tomorrow........

Comment

Shows how confident Harry and Tony are of staying up, one thing I do know if we stay up next season should be an exciting one.

Comment

£10m for Crouch is a joke, surely.
        Mackie plus pocket money surely?

Comment

Originally posted by zuluop View Post
          As it looks now on rumor basis:

Peter Crouch - ~£10m
          Chris Samba - ~£12m
          Peter Odemwingie - ~£4m
          Etienne Capoue - ~£10m

Potential Total - ~£38m

--------------
          Will update this with news of targets and prices.
          Not happening apparently

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo View Post
            £10m for Crouch is a joke, surely.
            Mackie plus pocket money surely?
            Stoke paid £12m in 2011 and are looking to get majority back.....so.....

Comment

I wouldn't be paying £10 mill for Crouchy.......surely nor will Tony/Harry

Comment

Crouch's value is nowhere near £10m... it wasn't when Stoke were stupid enough to pay it, so certainly isn't now he's older and 18 months down his contract.

Capoue apparently staying put.

For me Samba and Odemwqingie represent good value though.

Comment

Originally posted by qpr4life View Post
                  Not happening apparently
                  Source/link?

Comment

don't want to be controversial but I don't care how much new players cost now, providing they're going to make a difference
                    worse case scenerio is that we could always sell them on if we had to.
                    We bought Remy under the odds, we could get very good money for Cesar and top money for Adel if we had to sell if we went down.
                    TF's bank balance is not my business and the cost of relegation is far more than all these potential fees put together, he knows that
                    Before anyone gives analogies about other clubs sinking, they didn't have any good players to sell, WE DO

Comment

If we paid more than £3-4m on Crouch I'd be slightly ****ed off. Worth nothing like £10m

Comment

Originally posted by Busheyboy View Post
                        don't want to be controversial but I don't care how much new players cost now, providing they're going to make a difference
                        We bought Remy under the odds, we could get very good money for Cesar and top money for Adel if we had to sell if we went down.
                        TF's bank balance is not my business and the cost of relegation is far more than all these potential fees put together, he knows that
                        Before anyone gives analogies about other clubs sinking, they didn't have any good players to sell, WE DO
                        More to the point, owners of those clubs didnt have the personal wealth and borrowed against the club, whereas or owners are bankrolling our spending themselves, not against the club....

Comment

Originally posted by JustinQPR View Post
                          If we paid more than £3-4m on Crouch I'd be slightly ****ed off. Worth nothing like £10m
                          I agree

Comment

Originally posted by zuluop View Post
                            I agree
                            Me too!

Comment

Originally posted by Busheyboy View Post
                              I care. If we pay £10m for Crouch, we would make £8m loss if we would have to sell him on. Not good if relegated.

Comment

Working...
                              X