Cesar v Green, the clash of the goalmouth titans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cesar v Green, the clash of the goalmouth titans

Have read some very interesting opinions on the thread about Cesar leaving (allegedly), a few people seem actually glad simply because he is a big earner. But I would look on the last third of this season with diminished confidence if Green was to take up his place between the sticks permanently now. What about you?
    Cesar, we must keep him
    92.98%
    Green is no worse really, we'll be alright with him
    7.02%

The poll is expired.

Banning people is no longer my hobby,
    but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
    http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

No. Cesar is the better goalkeeper and certainly edges it for me. I watched him aainst west ham and he kept us in it where I think green would had fumbled. Same goes against Spurs his saves were incredible, even the shot Defoe made everyone thought he missed it, but when they replayed it in slow motion they saw cesars hand just touch it out. The list could go on, but Cesar is the better keeper.

Goalkeepers win you points, Ceser for me all day long.

Comment

Keep Cesar for sure, he's kept us in a lot of games recently.

Comment

I don't care about the wage bill. So Cesar all day long.

Comment

you ask who is the better keeper? ..the answers you provide in your poll dont make sense...you have a choice of cesar, or greens ok, we'll do ok with him
          i rate green as a superb goalie, not better than cesar, not worse nesesarily.

Comment

Cesar all day long.... but really, do we need to do this debate again. Hasn't it been done to death this season?

Comment

Stupid poll.

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
                Cesar all day long.... but really, do we need to do this debate again. Hasn't it been done to death this season?
                You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Give a goal a game Green should be his nickname
                  :drunk:

Comment

I'd rather not sell either in jan now, and thats after i was critical of Cesar.I feel under Harry they seem to be spurring each other on to better displays, well recently anyway,........... unless of course they're performing well to get a move

Comment

Although i'min Cesar's camp as it were, and always have beenm tbf to Green he always has played very well away from home in league matches.... all his "wobbles" have been at home. not sure if he suffers with presure / expectation from the home fans or something, but it's a weird trend.

Comment

Cesar has been great for us and if we don't strengthen our defence we'll need him. If we sort out defence Green will be fine. How many MOMs have the goalies won between them this season?

Comment

Anyone who thinks Green is a better goalkeeper than Cesar needs their head checking. I've got nothing against Green, who is a very good keeper on his day, but Cesar is still world class and has kept us in a lot of games. That save against Chelsea will always stick in my head, but he has also pulled off some incredible saves against both Tottenham and West Ham, and also in other games too

Comment

Originally posted by kingy10 View Post
                            Give a goal a game Green should be his nickname
                            Harsh!
                            I'm here for a long time, not a good time...

Comment

Cesar. Makes us not look as bad as we actually are ATM. He is fantastic.
                              QPR
                              Best team in the world
                              Sort of

Comment

Working...
                              X