QPR v Hull Prediction Poll

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QPR v Hull Prediction Poll

Will we have a striker starting or will they be starting from the bench again?

Who will win the big fight and the first game of 2016?

MATCH PREVIEW: QPR V HULL CITY

QPR kick-start 2016 with a home fixture in front of the live Sky Sports cameras tomorrow (Friday) evening.

Promotion-chasing Hull City are the visitors to Loftus Road, as Rangers look to begin the New Year with a win in front of their own supporters.

Four draws in five – including three in W12 – have seen the Hoops slip into the bottom half of the Championship, with new boss Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink still searching for his first win in the QPR hot-seat.

Read more at: http://www.qpr.co.uk/fixtures-result...fAaiHqIFVGX.99

QPR
    17.24%
    Draw
    34.48%
    Hull City
    48.28%

the way we have been playing I'm going for hull
    You Rsssssss

Comment

If we struggle to beat teams like Huddersfield,only one likely outcome,0-2 to Hull.

Comment

Gonna be a thriller cos all the players are always still pissed up after new years eve, let's hope our players play better when they are hanging and we win it.

Comment

Comfortable away win I'm afraid. 0-2.

Comment

0-0 bore draw for me. Neither team are very attractive to watch and like to keep it tight

Comment

QPR win, long overdue.
              Banning people is no longer my hobby,
              but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
              http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

I don't want to lose so went with a draw, was expecting to lose this match so please get something from our first match in 2016 so we can remain unbeaten in 2016.

Comment

0-3
                  I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                  This morning's tempest I have to cross
                  I must be guided without a stumble
                  Into the arms I love the most

Comment

0-2 Hull.
                    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Playing sh11te
                      On TV
                      Bound to draw in another ugly affair but this time polter or jet will start cf or jimmy/les know they get lynched

Comment

Are we going to be toilet all season or are we going to win now and again to cheer us all up? Got to be the latter, and Friday night has got to be one of the nights we all get some faith back for following this rubbish season in, season out. Come on Rangers. Please.

Comment

Live on tv, - bound to be crap !

Comment

0-1 #ramseymark2

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                              Will we have a striker starting or will they be starting from the bench again?

Who will win the big fight and the first game of 2016?

MATCH PREVIEW: QPR V HULL CITY

QPR kick-start 2016 with a home fixture in front of the live Sky Sports cameras tomorrow (Friday) evening.

Promotion-chasing Hull City are the visitors to Loftus Road, as Rangers look to begin the New Year with a win in front of their own supporters.

Four draws in five – including three in W12 – have seen the Hoops slip into the bottom half of the Championship, with new boss Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink still searching for his first win in the QPR hot-seat.

Read more at: http://www.qpr.co.uk/fixtures-result...fAaiHqIFVGX.99

After the last debacle the players owe us big time as well as the staff so I am going
                              for an entertaining draw maybe 1-1

Comment

Working...
                              X