• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My 3 for Promotion

Leicester
    Burnley
    Wigan

I posted after the Burnley game, i didn't think Rangers will make the playoffs, and i have to say i stand by that. I don't think we'll be in the top 6 after 46 games.
    Hence my 3 for promotion.
    Think the playoff teams will be Derby, Forest, Wigan, and Reading.
    Leicester
    33.53%
    Burnley
    31.76%
    Derby
    6.47%
    QPR
    11.76%
    Forest
    1.18%
    Wigan
    14.12%
    Reading
    1.18%
    Brighton
    0.00%
    Ipswich
    0.00%
    Blackburn
    0.00%
    Watford
    0.00%
    Leeds
    0.00%
    other
    0.00%

The poll is expired.

Mine are:

Leicester
    Burnley
    Derby

We can't make the play offs now as we have no goalscorer, so I would say 10th place finish

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
      Leicester
      Burnley
      Wigan

I posted after the Burnley game, i didn't think Rangers will make the playoffs, and i have to say i stand by that. I don't think we'll be in the top 6 after 46 games.
      Hence my 3 for promotion.
      Think the playoff teams will be Derby, Forest, Wigan, and Reading.
      think we will squeeze in Dave, but think Wigan have hit form at the right time and agree with your 3 promoted sides
      I must away now, I can no longer tarry
      This morning's tempest I have to cross
      I must be guided without a stumble
      Into the arms I love the most

Comment

ive been championing wigan for a while now....better all round squad than ours imho...................

my three
        leicester
        wigan
        forest.................via play offs

we'll finish 7th!
        you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Leicester
          burnley
          QPR

lets all at least make an effort to support our team!!

Comment

Think we will make the plays off, Forrest struggling with injuries, think Derby over achieving a little and Wigan are the real dangers. Having said that we have a decent record against them and may well get the likes of Austin and Simpson back for the run in play off games so wouldn't right us off just yet.

Comment

Originally posted by ollyhoops View Post
              Mine are:

Leicester
              Burnley
              Derby

We can't make the play offs now as we have no goalscorer, so I would say 10th place finish
              Agree Olly, although i like to think we'll be higher than 10th. We just haven't go IT. Other teams do have it......it being that purpose/desire/passion/determination/ being a team imo.
              Under Neil Warnock we had one outrageously skillful maverick and 10 very run of the mill players that all had a job to do and knew his duties.
              All those that criticised Mackie can now see he might not have been Ravel Morrison but by god he forced defenders to hurry and make mistakes. Tommy Smith not prolific with goals for us but rarely gave the
              ball away cheaply. Dezza not one for stepovers but got a tackle in and more importantly told others what he expected of them.
              This group of 11 that take to the pitch every week are just pedestrian and don't have that IT....imo

Comment

Hang on ..forest lost , reading couldn't beat 8 man yeovil, derby lost and had their main goalscorer sent off, blackburn thrashed at derby. so did we not actually do ok today?

Comment

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
                  think we will squeeze in Dave, but think Wigan have hit form at the right time and agree with your 3 promoted sides
                  It's very sad Lyme for me to predict this Lyme but i like you don't think we'll win a game in the PO's if we made them....as i say don't think we will

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
                  ive been championing wigan for a while now....better all round squad than ours imho...................

my three
                  leicester
                  wigan
                  forest.................via play offs

we'll finish 7th!
                  Yes you have facto regarding wigan. I notice that one of the 1st things Rosler did was move out the carthorse Holt and brought in the whippet that is Waghorn, a player i have liked the look of since he ran us ragged
                  under Magilton.

Comment

Originally posted by 3London View Post
                    Leicester
                    burnley
                    QPR

lets all at least make an effort to support our team!!
                    Bang on,the pwicks booing today need to f off to Fulham.shorry for my lisp
                    Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Originally posted by 3London View Post
                      Hang on ..forest lost , reading couldn't beat 8 man yeovil, derby lost and had their main goalscorer sent off, blackburn thrashed at derby. so did we not actually do ok today?
                      It's got nothing to do with today's results as such. These teams and it's only my opinion have got that something extra and we lack it. Leeds today looked far better equipped for a promo
                      push than us imo. I take no pleasure in predicting this and please god i'm wrong and you pull this thread back up and ram it down my throat come may 3London

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
                        Bang on,the pwicks booing today need to f off to Fulham.shorry for my lisp
                        Thorry buth ithunt a lithp more like thith...pwicks ith mowe to do with noth be able to pwonouce youw Rth!!!!

UUURRRRTTTTHHHHH!!!

Comment

been saying all along sky/media/bookies built us up as force pretenders on the whim that redknapp is a good manager which he clearly aint!
                          you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
                            been saying all along sky/media/bookies built us up as force pretenders on the whim that redknapp is a good manager which he clearly aint!
                            Facto baby,you have to support us love. we can all pick holes but it don't get one anywhere. throwing sunshine does, we and me included have to be positive and pretend we don't care. it's on the first road rage incident of the week it all comes out and your scrapping on the tarmac screaming Harry u c u n t
                            Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Leicester
                              QPR
                              Wigan

Comment

Working...
                              X