Does anyone miss Mackie?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone miss Mackie?

Just wondering as there was a mini uproar when he left and he was a firm fans favourite.

Great player when he was here and sad when he left, but imo it was good for both him and the club to move on when he did

No room for sentiment in my poll options, I'm sure we all wish him well
    Yes
    25.25%
    No
    68.69%
    Who?
    6.06%
    Last edited by Jeems; 09-10-2013, 05:29 PM.

YES!

A striker is AGAIN what we are short off, A striker we can call on to give 110% and a Striker and a striker who can score in this league.

Not playing up front that often for Forest, but I would have him back.

Comment

I thought he has been on the bench at Forest

Comment

Like the deserts miss the rain....

Comment

To be honest, No.

Comment

I said no but I fear he will do well against us
            I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by qpr4life View Post
              YES!

A striker is AGAIN what we are short off, A striker we can call on to give 110% and a Striker and a striker who can score in this league.

Not playing up front that often for Forest, but I would have him back.
              I would never call Jamie Mackie a striker

Comment

who?

Comment

Originally posted by gaza09 View Post
                  I would never call Jamie Mackie a striker
                  He played out wide because we played him there.

He could have done a job up front as thats where he prefers to play.

Comment

Put it this way if Mackie was playing we would never have strung together 30 odd passes 2 weeks in a row.

Forest Fans are already saying he works hard but they don't know where he should play. Never a prolific striker and not a winger either. We did well getting rid.

Comment

as West said, keeping his #### warm on the bench at Forest. Thanks Jamie but lets move on
                      I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                      This morning's tempest I have to cross
                      I must be guided without a stumble
                      Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Now I know why it feels so good! Jamie Shittie is not in our squad!

Comment

Headless chicken...No...Go and score a hat-trick against us now....ah no he won't....

Comment

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
                            as West said, keeping his #### warm on the bench at Forest. Thanks Jamie but lets move on
                            I love it when people post rubbish on here.

Forest have played 11 league matches and Jamie Mackie has played in every single one of them (doesn't say how many he started but he played 90 mins in 2 of the last 3 and came on as a sub against Brighton).
                            http://www.nottinghamforest.co.uk/stats/player-stats/

He has one goal and two assists and, by the way, Forest seem to be doing quite well with him in the team.
                            Last edited by dsqpr; 09-10-2013, 07:45 PM. Reason: Added link to Forest player stats
                            'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Wouldn't say im glad he's gone but then i wouldn't want him back i think we needed his energy and commitment when others around him lacked those quality's. We're a lot better balanced side now and Mackie's style of play wouldn't stand out amongst some equally commited players imo

Comment

Working...
                              X