• Steve to return????

Would you want him back?
    Yes
    25.00%
    No
    75.00%

Who voted yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!1

Comment

I was wondering that myself, Redknapp will get someone in I bet, not sure if it will be Cotterill.

Comment

Would not be surprised to see someone like Dowie. Former player of Harrys and is renound for putting on enjoyable sessions like McLaren and out of work

Comment

What exactly do Jordan, Bond and Harry do?

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
            What exactly do Jordan, Bond and Harry do?
            Harry just rings up spurs and players that have played for him before and gets them here. Jordan gives out the bibs and bond does the post match interviews. If we win another game this season now steves gone, it will be a farming miracle, I tell thee.

Comment

Originally posted by jimmycarter View Post
              Harry just rings up spurs and players that have played for him before and gets them here. Jordan gives out the bibs and bond does the post match interviews. If we win another game this season now steves gone, it will be a farming miracle, I tell thee.
              Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy..(sigh)...............

Comment

wasn't he covering for Harry while Harry was injured.

Comment

Harry doesn't do much if any of the coaching it was the same at Spurs only difference here is he has a far smaller coaching staff. Dowie would be a good shout on a short term deal or Micheal Appleton is another one who is supposed to be a fantastic coach.

Comment

Bring back John Gregory.
                    QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

we got little idea what he did - or what schteve did tbh or what would have happened if they had not arrived and the media talk about coaches and managers a lot but it is usually overstated.
                      in general football is more about getting good players with good attitudes and keeping them happy than anything else. some of that is to do with coaching and management but like we saw last year it is not the biggest thing imo.

Comment

Originally posted by cowleyhoop View Post
                        Harry doesn't do much if any of the coaching it was the same at Spurs only difference here is he has a far smaller coaching staff. Dowie would be a good shout on a short term deal or Micheal Appleton is another one who is supposed to be a fantastic coach.
                        This!

Watched them training last season in Dubai and Harry was very much in the background watching and having a word in players ears here and there. Cotterill was running all the training, shouting and running around. Not really that sure what Jordan and Bond were up to but they certainly weren't as hands on as Cotterill!

Comment

Working...
                        X