Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Word association?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • NW_Hoopz
    NO ....... I'm not Phil Mitchell
    • May 2011
    • 6419

    #21616
    Originally posted by Itsonlyagame
    Gangs
    Bangs
    "Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?
    For us that would mean around 29k."


    QPR Richard 16-12-2013 10.08pm

    Comment

    • Jogo
      No. 10
      • Apr 2012
      • 2192

      #21617
      Originally posted by NW_Hoopz
      Bangs
      Drum

      Comment

      • Hertford Hoop
        W12 Seat
        • Mar 2009
        • 15998

        #21618
        Originally posted by NW_Hoopz
        Bangs
        Originally posted by Jogo
        Drum
        QblockPete
        I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

        Comment

        • Itsonlyagame
          Silver Seat
          • Jul 2015
          • 2053

          #21619
          Originally posted by Hertford Hoop
          QblockPete
          Cell Block H
          “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
          Will Danaher

          Comment

          • MattyRangers
            Slimmer of The Year
            • Jun 2011
            • 24914

            #21620
            Originally posted by Itsonlyagame
            Cell Block H
            Suicide
            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

            Comment

            • MYU
              Administrator
              • Mar 2009
              • 43466

              #21621
              Originally posted by MattyRangers
              Suicide
              Death

              Comment

              • MattyRangers
                Slimmer of The Year
                • Jun 2011
                • 24914

                #21622
                Originally posted by MYU
                Death
                Star
                You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

                Comment

                • Hertford Hoop
                  W12 Seat
                  • Mar 2009
                  • 15998

                  #21623
                  Originally posted by MattyRangers
                  Star
                  Daily
                  I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

                  Comment

                  • Itsonlyagame
                    Silver Seat
                    • Jul 2015
                    • 2053

                    #21624
                    Originally posted by Hertford Hoop
                    Daily
                    Bread
                    “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
                    Will Danaher

                    Comment

                    • MattyRangers
                      Slimmer of The Year
                      • Jun 2011
                      • 24914

                      #21625
                      Originally posted by Itsonlyagame
                      Bread
                      Baked
                      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

                      Comment

                      • Itsonlyagame
                        Silver Seat
                        • Jul 2015
                        • 2053

                        #21626
                        Originally posted by MattyRangers
                        Baked
                        Alaska
                        “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
                        Will Danaher

                        Comment

                        • TBLOCKRANGER
                          Silver Seat
                          • Mar 2011
                          • 2909

                          #21627
                          Originally posted by Itsonlyagame
                          Alaska
                          Balto

                          Comment

                          • vanhoop
                            CCG
                            • Mar 2009
                            • 9642

                            #21628
                            Originally posted by TBLOCKRANGER
                            Balto
                            Cold
                            Ooh northern lads love gravy

                            Comment

                            • NW_Hoopz
                              NO ....... I'm not Phil Mitchell
                              • May 2011
                              • 6419

                              #21629
                              Originally posted by vanhoop
                              Cold
                              Shoulder
                              "Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?
                              For us that would mean around 29k."


                              QPR Richard 16-12-2013 10.08pm

                              Comment

                              • MYU
                                Administrator
                                • Mar 2009
                                • 43466

                                #21630
                                Originally posted by NW_Hoopz
                                Shoulder
                                Blade

                                Comment

                                Working...