Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Word association?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • MattyRangers
    Slimmer of The Year
    • Jun 2011
    • 24914

    #4471
    Originally posted by Bluehoop
    sink
    Noodles
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

    Comment

    • Bluehoop
      Gold Seat
      • Mar 2009
      • 9258

      #4472
      don't get that Matty?

      But anyways

      rice
      #standuptocancer
      #inyourfacecancer

      Comment

      • oldhoop
        Silver Seat
        • Mar 2009
        • 3467

        #4473
        Wine
        oldhoop

        The Bread Mans Blue and White Army

        Comment

        • MattyRangers
          Slimmer of The Year
          • Jun 2011
          • 24914

          #4474
          Originally posted by Bluehoop
          don't get that Matty?

          But anyways

          rice
          Kitchen sink (rhyming slang).... Noodles.

          Originally posted by oldhoop
          Wine
          Beer
          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

          Comment

          • Bluehoop
            Gold Seat
            • Mar 2009
            • 9258

            #4475
            Originally posted by MattyRangers
            Kitchen sink (rhyming slang).... Noodles.

            Sorry Matty, now I really am lost (am I being totally stupid )





            Beer
            Goggles
            #standuptocancer
            #inyourfacecancer

            Comment

            • Factamondo
              You know when you've been factamondoed!
              • Mar 2009
              • 37198

              #4476
              boggles
              you know nothing john snow!!!!

              Comment

              • MickLeachLegend
                Apprentice
                • Aug 2011
                • 2

                #4477
                Buggles

                Comment

                • Bluehoop
                  Gold Seat
                  • Mar 2009
                  • 9258

                  #4478
                  Pop
                  #standuptocancer
                  #inyourfacecancer

                  Comment

                  • Hertford Hoop
                    W12 Seat
                    • Mar 2009
                    • 15998

                    #4479
                    Musik
                    I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

                    Comment

                    • MattyRangers
                      Slimmer of The Year
                      • Jun 2011
                      • 24914

                      #4480
                      Originally posted by Cambs Hoops
                      Musik
                      Spelling
                      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

                      Comment

                      • Hertford Hoop
                        W12 Seat
                        • Mar 2009
                        • 15998

                        #4481
                        Originally posted by MattyRangers
                        Spelling
                        Pop Musik was by 'M'
                        I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

                        Comment

                        • Bluehoop
                          Gold Seat
                          • Mar 2009
                          • 9258

                          #4482
                          Originally posted by Cambs Hoops
                          Pop Musik was by 'M'
                          James Bond
                          #standuptocancer
                          #inyourfacecancer

                          Comment

                          • Hertford Hoop
                            W12 Seat
                            • Mar 2009
                            • 15998

                            #4483
                            Spy
                            I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

                            Comment

                            • Factamondo
                              You know when you've been factamondoed!
                              • Mar 2009
                              • 37198

                              #4484
                              bond
                              you know nothing john snow!!!!

                              Comment

                              • Hertford Hoop
                                W12 Seat
                                • Mar 2009
                                • 15998

                                #4485
                                Basildon
                                I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

                                Comment

                                Working...