Soppy
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
Word association?
Collapse
X
-
-
TartI blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley BowlesComment
-
-
RhubarbI blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley BowlesComment
-
WindOpinions are like A******s, everyone has one, but nobody wants to see the other guy's.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
https://twitter.com/#!/QPRBOBComment
-
ChillI blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley BowlesComment
-
PillOpinions are like A******s, everyone has one, but nobody wants to see the other guy's.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
https://twitter.com/#!/QPRBOBComment
-
ContraceptiveI blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley BowlesComment
-
-
FluidI blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley BowlesComment
-
JerkOpinions are like A******s, everyone has one, but nobody wants to see the other guy's.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
https://twitter.com/#!/QPRBOBComment
Comment