Hey guys. I saw the welcome deal offering extra credits and free spins for new accounts. The offer looks tempting, but I know promotional funds come with turnover conditions. How difficult is it to complete the wager? Is there a strict maximum bet limit per spin while a bonus is active?
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
How do wagering requirements work on welcome promotions
Collapse
X
-
Welcome deals give you more playtime, but rules matter. When using Space Slots bonuses, keep an eye on the max bet limit per spin, which is usually five euros or equivalent. Stick to standard slots to clear the turnover faster, since table games often contribute very little. If you prefer instant payouts without playthrough rules, just play raw cash.Hey guys. I saw the welcome deal offering extra credits and free spins for new accounts. The offer looks tempting, but I know promotional funds come with turnover conditions. How difficult is it to complete the wager? Is there a strict maximum bet limit per spin while a bonus is active?
image.png
Comment