What do you like about steroids?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you like about steroids?

I've heard different opinions about steroids and their effects on sports. I'd like to hear your views. What exactly do you like about steroids? What benefits do you see in their use for sports or general health?

There are probably two main things that some people like about steroids. I thought about them the first time I took steroids. The first is the rapid gains in muscle mass and increased buying tren. These benefits can be very attractive to athletes looking to improve their performance quickly. The second is improved recovery after workouts, which allows you to train harder and more often. However, it is much more important to pay attention to the risks associated with steroid side effects.

Comment

I realize that steroids can produce seemingly quick results, but I believe their risks far outweigh the possible benefits. They can cause serious health problems, including heart, liver and mental health issues.

Comment

It is important to realize that steroids should be used under the strict supervision of a doctor and for medical purposes only. In addition, their effects may vary from person to person, as each body is unique.

Comment

Working...
        X