Mobile phone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mobile phone

I have a budget of 400 so can't afford a Samsung s20. Xiaomi poco x30 looks very good value at 200 but just a bit thick and heavy. Any recommendations for mid range phone please?
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

I used to use the Samsung Note's and I changed to a cheaper phone from Argos, Moto G7 Power which only cost £140.

I use it constantly for Trading, Audio books, Spotify and the phone still don't need charging by the end of the day.

I guess it depends on what you need it for?

Comment

Hi ya mate. Are you day trading? My girlfriend is thinking going that route. She works for a large corporate company but they have really given her really long hours working from home. She has a masters in economics and finance. Her passion is trading too. She just wants to be in a slightly stronger financial position before making the move
      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
        I have a budget of 400 so can't afford a Samsung s20. Xiaomi poco x30 looks very good value at 200 but just a bit thick and heavy. Any recommendations for mid range phone please?
        OnePlus phones are known for their performance, and the N200 is a budget-friendly option. It offers a decent balance of features and performance for its price.
        Realme phones often provide good value for money. The 8 Pro has a focus on camera capabilities and also offers speedy browsing like to save with a sleek design.

Comment

It seems like your message is brief, and it mentions "mobile phone." If you have specific questions or topics related to mobile phones that you'd like information on, please provide more details or clarify your request. Whether you're looking for information Alight Motion Pro Mod APK about a specific phone, operating system, features, or anything else related to mobile phones, I'm here to help!

Comment

I did not understand the questions, so if you are looking for a specific mobile operating system, you should visit the remini pro mod apk.

Comment

have you ever tried capcutmodapk which is one of the most amazing and perfect video editor. you can easily make wonderful videos by using it, gonna use it now.

Comment

Thank you for acknowledging the effort put into sharing this informative content. Your appreciation motivates me to continue providing detailed information.

Comment

Experience internet freedom with XNXubd VPN Browser, offering a built-in VPN that guarantees your online security and privacy, empowering you with control over your digital presence.
                  Trying to unlock your favorite websites free content? so, Download XNXubd VPN Browser APK anti blokir untuk android video chrome latest version.

Comment

Check out the OnePlus Nord or the Google Pixel 4a. Both are great mid-range options with decent specs and a more manageable form factor.

Comment

Buy a cheap beds in the UK

Comment

I've learned never to write off a bad photo again. With Remini, there's always a glimmer of hope for dramatic improvement, and it has yet to disappoint me.

Comment

Vidmate is a versatile video downloader app for Android that allows users to download videos from various platforms like YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, and more, in high quality and various formats.

Comment

FL Studio Mobile is a powerful music production app for iOS and Android. Create beats, compose melodies, and mix tracks on the go with its intuitive interface and extensive features.

Comment

Working...
                            X