I have a budget of 400 so can't afford a Samsung s20. Xiaomi poco x30 looks very good value at 200 but just a bit thick and heavy. Any recommendations for mid range phone please?
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
Mobile phone
Collapse
X
-
Mobile phone
I played sunday league football today.
Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.
I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.
We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!Tags: None -
I used to use the Samsung Note's and I changed to a cheaper phone from Argos, Moto G7 Power which only cost £140.
I use it constantly for Trading, Audio books, Spotify and the phone still don't need charging by the end of the day.
I guess it depends on what you need it for?
-
Hi ya mate. Are you day trading?I played sunday league football today.
Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.
I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.
We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!Comment
Comment