Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

England

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Gtleighsr3
    CCG
    • Mar 2009
    • 23569

    #1

    England

    Apart from isleworth,who gives a s+++, as interesting as brexit
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio
  • Fraggy
    Administrator
    • Aug 2010
    • 9728

    #2
    Got to admit, since moving overseas, I rarely pay too much attention outside of The Euros and WC finals.
    Minds Are Like Parachutes.
    Work Best When Open...
    @Nowt2SeeHere

    Comment

    • MYU
      Administrator
      • Mar 2009
      • 43466

      #3
      At least we're doing a lot better now, you never know and some good young players.

      Comment

      • Itsonlyagame
        Silver Seat
        • Jul 2015
        • 2053

        #4
        Originally posted by Gtleighsr3
        Apart from isleworth,who gives a s+++, as interesting as brexit
        I think a fair few do to be honest.
        “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
        Will Danaher

        Comment

        • WeAreQPR12
          C Club
          • Mar 2009
          • 23558

          #5
          Yeah dreadful post. I am a huge England fan. Nice to see us doing everything our rangers unfortunately can't
          I played sunday league football today.

          Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

          I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

          We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

          Comment

          • Gtleighsr3
            CCG
            • Mar 2009
            • 23569

            #6
            Originally posted by WeAreQPR12
            Yeah dreadful post. I am a huge England fan. Nice to see us doing everything our rangers unfortunately can't
            wouldnt of said you was huge,chubby but not huge,
            Chelmsford City the home of Radio

            Comment

            Working...