Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Missing Posters

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Norths
    CCG
    • Jan 2011
    • 13067

    #1

    Missing Posters

    This forum split has seen quite a few going but who else have we lost over the years?

    Mellow
    Robsondinho
    Facto
    Vblock
    West Acton
    Lone

    What happened to these guys?
  • Tarbie
    Gold Seat
    • Mar 2009
    • 8542

    #2
    Mellow is a school mate of mine. He has nippers these days and I rarely see him online at all.

    The rest I'd imagine got fed up of the nonsense on here in recent months.

    Comment

    • Norths
      CCG
      • Jan 2011
      • 13067

      #3
      Originally posted by Tarbie
      Mellow is a school mate of mine. He has nippers these days and I rarely see him online at all.

      The rest I'd imagine got fed up of the nonsense on here in recent months.
      I haven't seen him on here in years which a shame as a good poster. Obviously other priorities though so that's understandable.

      Was just thinking the humour and fun on this site has been in short supply the last few years. Far too serious - all Brexit, politics and religion. Obviously important issues but too much of it nowadays. Certain posters will crowbar their politics/political digs into discussions at every opportunity - boring as fck.

      This free zone section as example had many big threads back in the day - word association, women, gaming, films and TV etc.

      Comment

      • Tarbie
        Gold Seat
        • Mar 2009
        • 8542

        #4
        Originally posted by Norths

        I haven't seen him on here in years which a shame as a good poster. Obviously other priorities though so that's understandable.

        Was just thinking the humour and fun on this site has been in short supply the last few years. Far too serious - all Brexit, politics and religion. Obviously important issues but too much of it nowadays. Certain posters will crowbar their politics/political digs into discussions at every opportunity - boring as fck.

        This free zone section as example had many big threads back in the day - word association, women, gaming, films and TV etc.
        I know Mellow's family very well. His big brother and I played football and rugby together from 5 or 6 years old. I'm sure he is doing well. As you say though, other priorities.

        Agree with you on the rest. Although I think life in general is a bit less card free than it was a few years back!

        Comment

        • Tarbie
          Gold Seat
          • Mar 2009
          • 8542

          #5
          Originally posted by Tarbie

          I know Mellow's family very well. His big brother and I played football and rugby together from 5 or 6 years old. I'm sure he is doing well. As you say though, other priorities.

          Agree with you on the rest. Although I think life in general is a bit less card free than it was a few years back!
          Meant to say 'care free'. Seems they have now also turned off the Edit function on here!

          Comment

          • Itsonlyagame
            Silver Seat
            • Jul 2015
            • 2053

            #6
            Originally posted by Norths

            I haven't seen him on here in years which a shame as a good poster. Obviously other priorities though so that's understandable.

            Was just thinking the humour and fun on this site has been in short supply the last few years. Far too serious - all Brexit, politics and religion. Obviously important issues but too much of it nowadays. Certain posters will crowbar their politics/political digs into discussions at every opportunity - boring as fck.

            This free zone section as example had many big threads back in the day - word association, women, gaming, films and TV etc.
            Word association definitely needs to make a comeback.

            “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
            Will Danaher

            Comment

            • Itsonlyagame
              Silver Seat
              • Jul 2015
              • 2053

              #7
              Originally posted by Tarbie

              Meant to say 'care free'. Seems they have now also turned off the Edit function on here!
              They're slowly erasing you Tarbs, bit like Marty McFly in Back to the future
              “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
              Will Danaher

              Comment

              • Tarbie
                Gold Seat
                • Mar 2009
                • 8542

                #8
                Originally posted by Itsonlyagame

                They're slowly erasing you Tarbs, bit like Marty McFly in Back to the future
                Amazed they haven't banned me yet to be honest mate!

                Comment

                • Itsonlyagame
                  Silver Seat
                  • Jul 2015
                  • 2053

                  #9
                  Originally posted by Tarbie

                  Amazed they haven't banned me yet to be honest mate!
                  Pinkies working on it as we speak
                  “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
                  Will Danaher

                  Comment

                  • Tarbie
                    Gold Seat
                    • Mar 2009
                    • 8542

                    #10
                    Originally posted by Itsonlyagame

                    Pinkies working on it as we speak
                    Many a true word is spoken in jest Itso!

                    Comment

                    • Pinkie
                      Silver Seat
                      • Apr 2016
                      • 4664

                      #11
                      Originally posted by Tarbie

                      Many a true word is spoken in jest Itso!
                      Tbh tarbs i wouldnt want anyone banned, and especially you as youre outbursts and meltdowns almost as entertaining as my outbursts when mac got put in charge
                      http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

                      Comment

                      • CroydonCaptainJack
                        Gold Seat
                        • Jan 2011
                        • 6141

                        #12
                        Originally posted by Norths

                        I haven't seen him on here in years which a shame as a good poster. Obviously other priorities though so that's understandable.

                        Was just thinking the humour and fun on this site has been in short supply the last few years. Far too serious - all Brexit, politics and religion. Obviously important issues but too much of it nowadays. Certain posters will crowbar their politics/political digs into discussions at every opportunity - boring as fck.

                        This free zone section as example had many big threads back in the day - word association, women, gaming, films and TV etc.
                        I think there is a lot more politics on LFW than here to be honest mate but I do rate that site, mainly for the reports Clive writes.

                        Comment

                        • CroydonCaptainJack
                          Gold Seat
                          • Jan 2011
                          • 6141

                          #13
                          Originally posted by Itsonlyagame

                          They're slowly erasing you Tarbs, bit like Marty McFly in Back to the future
                          Death by a thousand cuts eh!

                          Comment

                          • Gtleighsr3
                            CCG
                            • Mar 2009
                            • 23569

                            #14
                            i have news.
                            Facto is now running a Greggs franchise inWickford.
                            Jfish is upto no good as usual.
                            Loan would be upto no good with fish but he still on a football and bush ban.
                            Robs is now living a quiet life in a 4 bed 2 garage pile in Milton Keynes with his wife Patricia and his 3 young kids,Gucci Chelsea and Dino
                            Chelmsford City the home of Radio

                            Comment

                            • Herbert
                              Apprentice
                              • Oct 2015
                              • 23

                              #15
                              Originally posted by Norths
                              This forum split has seen quite a few going but who else have we lost over the years?

                              Mellow
                              Robsondinho
                              Facto
                              Vblock
                              West Acton
                              Lone

                              What happened to these guys?
                              I heard they've gone to Brentford

                              Comment

                              Working...