Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are we ever going to get our personal messages back?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
    There are some very good points there, made in a very measured way.
    That surely warrants a response. There are a lot of good posters on here who would like to continue to post on here as well as other sites. They/we do at least deserve some respect and some answers.
    Or, at the very least, engage solely with the people it directly concerns, whom these allegations have been levelled against.

Again, why have they steadfastly stonewalled every approach made for dialogue to seek resolution over the past 3-4 months?

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post

Or, at the very least, engage solely with the people it directly concerns, whom these allegations have been levelled against.

Again, why have they steadfastly stonewalled every approach made for dialogue to seek resolution over the past 3-4 months?
      It kind of directly affects us all,especially after the laughable manipulation comment.

History has shown, comments are made and NEVER backed up with evidence and then it’s buried again.

Eventually it will be MYU, Fraggy, Pinkie and a few ‘new’ accounts. A tragic end to a once great board.

Comment

MYU, once again, I politely ask that you pick up the phone or ideally meet up with myself and/or Brighton (just like we always used to) so that we can finally get this unfortunate situation peacefully resolved. Until you actually speak with us, this will never go away. Surely you must realise that by now? What are you so scared of? We've been friends on a social level for a decade now, until this all blew up - and even during that time we have made every possible attempt to contact you, as you know.

And I agree with you, Awin.

Comment

Originally posted by Itsonlyagame View Post
          Is there a legal reason why you cant?
          Put simply; yes.

Comment

Originally posted by agoodm View Post

Put simply; yes.
            What a load of old twoddle. If Myu is considering any form of action against these guys he needs his head looking at.

It's about time you all accepted that Myu dropped the ball when he decided to neglect this site. Clearly Myu doesn't treat the site like a business, otherwise he wouldn't have gone AWOL for a year. To suggest that he has any recourse for action against volunteer staff that were operating with zero guidance or support is frankly absurd!

Comment

Put simply; yes.
              Get a grip FFS.
              https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

You cant just go posting stuff like this on the open internet. Users of free sites and volunteer staff have legal rights. Breaching those could result in legal action. Therefore careful and calculated decisions need to be made. Initially those decisions must focus on preventing further abuse of systems, then later you can focus on combing through any audit logs to piece back together what has happened. Only once this is completed can you even consider making public disclosures.

Its easy to sit around calling for more information and deliberately making a scene as some of you are. However sadly; putting that information together is a time consuming and difficult process. Its already clear that the PM system was abused (hence it having to be turned off), its also clear from other public posts that other systems were then abused with the same goals.

You cant say that what has happened more recently is the result of a lack of direction from Mayur. Doing so simply implies that you dont know right from wrong.

I think its safe to say that legal proceedings would ensue if you did the things we've found in the logs at your paid work place.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post

What a load of old twoddle. If Myu is considering any form of action against these guys he needs his head looking at.

It's about time you all accepted that Myu dropped the ball when he decided to neglect this site. Clearly Myu doesn't treat the site like a business, otherwise he wouldn't have gone AWOL for a year. To suggest that he has any recourse for action against volunteer staff that were operating with zero guidance or support is frankly absurd!
                  Trying to not get involved but why dont you give that rather large mouth and head of yours a break, youre a young pup who thinks hes got the t-shirt and done it all & knows it all!

As it happens myu did not decide to neglect his own website at all and was made ill by those two control freaks, myu firstly didnt want me banned but had the obsessed pair giving him altermatums! This is how ridiculas how this is, its funny since you lot have took a break from here i feel i can post without getting baited and jumped on, hence theres been no fallouts.

Im so surprised you lot cant see the real picture thats been infront of you all along, two that are obsessed with power tried to take over the forum, its failed and next minute a new forum pops up, and funny enough non of you seem to want anyone publicly to know the url or name .
                  http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                    Itso, anything they 'think' they have on me and Brights, we have just as much evidence on them that could so easily be thrown back. So our question all along is what good will disseminating all this dirty laundry in public achieve? On the contrary, it will damage his site and reputation even further.

Instead, what we have suggested all along is to speak with us on a one-to-one as, after all, we are the only ones this involves. As I posted above, all we've ever asked for is some dialogue so that we can get this resolved as peacefully and amicably as possible. So why have they constantly blanked us over that?
                    Totally agree Stan. The issue began between yourselves and should have ideally been sorted between you all without it spilling onto the main board the way it has. I can't speak for anyone else on here but still think that should be the case, if at all possible. I'm really not interested in what goes on behind the scenes of WATRB and if the occasional rule has been bent or broken by a mod or two, i couldn't give a shite as long as it doesn't involve hacking into my bank account. Of which there is very little to pilfer btw.

“He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
                    Will Danaher

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post

Trying to not get involved but why dont you give that rather large mouth and head of yours a break, youre a young pup who thinks hes got the t-shirt and done it all & knows it all!

As it happens myu did not decide to neglect his own website at all and was made ill by those two control freaks, myu firstly didnt want me banned but had the obsessed pair giving him altermatums! This is how ridiculas how this is, its funny since you lot have took a break from here i feel i can post without getting baited and jumped on, hence theres been no fallouts.

Im so surprised you lot cant see the real picture thats been infront of you all along, two that are obsessed with power tried to take over the forum, its failed and next minute a new forum pops up, and funny enough non of you seem to want anyone publicly to know the url or name .
                      Pinkie, give it a rest. If you hadn't behaved like a spoilt fuking child since Ollie was sacked, hijacking thread after thread, this could have been avoided.
                      “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
                      Will Danaher

Comment

You cant just go posting stuff like this on the open internet. Users of free sites and volunteer staff have legal rights. Breaching those could result in legal action. Therefore careful and calculated decisions need to be made. Initially those decisions must focus on preventing further abuse of systems, then later you can focus on combing through any audit logs to piece back together what has happened. Only once this is completed can you even consider making public disclosures.

Its easy to sit around calling for more information and deliberately making a scene as some of you are. However sadly; putting that information together is a time consuming and difficult process. Its already clear that the PM system was abused (hence it having to be turned off), its also clear from other public posts that other systems were then abused with the same goals.

You cant say that what has happened more recently is the result of a lack of direction from Mayur. Doing so simply implies that you dont know right from wrong.

I think its safe to say that legal proceedings would ensue if you did the things we've found in the logs at your paid work place.
                        I think the thing that a lot of us posters are finding frustrating is that there have been numerous offers for this to be discussed via a phone call (we have all seen them, there are plenty there). Yet, the site owner seems to have never taken those opportunities. As a result this has gone on and on until we end up here. Most posters are like me and take people as they find them and they are not enjoying seeing this rubbish so are departing in droves.

Its all very sad.

Comment

What about our legal rights not to have our private messages read and/or then removed completely by members of the admin team?

Comment

putting that information together is a time consuming and difficult process.
                            You and the owner have been in possession of the alleged information for 4 months now. How can it take that long to put it together?

Is that a threat?

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post

Comment

Might be worth few posters putting in a FOI request for info on if PM Has been read illicitly

Comment

Originally posted by Itsonlyagame View Post

Pinkie, give it a rest. If you hadn't behaved like a spoilt fuking child since Ollie was sacked, hijacking thread after thread, this could have been avoided.
                                Itso less of that thanks, why you involving yourself, and for youre information this wouldnt of got avoided and isnt just cos of me at all, its all to do with the actions of a control freak.
                                http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Working...
                                X