Just give it up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just give it up

Hahahaha 7-1!!!!!! How's it like to be a small club!!!! Suck my penis you inbred #####, start supporting a better team

Put the tissues down, open the curtains and go outsides.....enjoy life

Comment

Cheers Rupey. Now go back and suckle on big mamma"s saggy bosoms again. It's Sunday, treat yourself.

Comment

Thanks for your measured and considered post. We've always been a small club, like yourselves. Your club has been much better managed than ours over the last number of years, which is the difference. I recall going to the odd Fulham game in the 80s when you were getting 4,000 but I guess you weren't born then. Enjoy the rest of your season.

Comment

100mil spent and in relegation zone

you better hope you dont drop as if you do your US!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by superfulhamfc View Post
            Hahahaha 7-1!!!!!! How's it like to be a small club!!!! Suck my penis you inbred #####, start supporting a better team
            Are you a certified representative of the Fulham fan base? If not, you should be.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
              100mil spent and in relegation zone

you better hope you dont drop as if you do your US!!!!!
              Their first half yesterday reminded me of us in the 2012/13 season - playing like the bunch of strangers they are with all the new signings

Had a decent 15 minute spell in the second half, mind.

More games like that and they'll quickly find themselves in trouble.

Comment

Instead of hiding behind a computer screen, how about telling me face to face in Bishops Park next Saturday at midday, I will happily cut your penis off and stick it in the Michael Jackson statue mouth for you

Comment

fella's you need to just blank him , he's obviously a helmet with nothing better to do, what sad act comes on another teams forum , if no one replies he'll get bored and go on brentford forums

Comment

No let them have their moment they are known as artificial supporters
                    My mates are Fulham fans and even they say the fan base is embarrassing at home games
                    ha haha #Even your own fans think your dickkkheaddds

Comment

Go and knock one out over your plastic clapper! The best way to describe your following is wannabe Chelsea supporters and that is not meant in a complimentary way.

Comment

Forgot all about this section of the forum.
                        Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                        Work Best When Open...
                        @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Empty vessels often make most noise
                          you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

What an utter utter knob you are old chap
                            you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

What a joke pub im hearing brentford smashed up the golden lion last season and chased fulham fans all over the place,if you got run by brentford i would advise you to keep your mouth shut and and your backside well lubricated for the michael jackson fan club
                              Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Working...
                              X