It seems that prices are still expensive but have actually dropped in the past couple of decades. I guess back then there was a limited availability of new, modern homes suitable for westerners. These days there is a building site on every corner and all the old 60's style blocks are getting spruced up inside. Appreciate the responses, I'll certainly PM you if I have any questions!
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
Moving overseas
Collapse
X
-
No probs Jeems. I went back last year on holiday. We thought that might be for the last time but I suspect we will return as we are very fond of the place.It seems that prices are still expensive but have actually dropped in the past couple of decades. I guess back then there was a limited availability of new, modern homes suitable for westerners. These days there is a building site on every corner and all the old 60's style blocks are getting spruced up inside. Appreciate the responses, I'll certainly PM you if I have any questions!Comment
Comment