Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

World Cup

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Blobbers
    Apprentice
    • Mar 2018
    • 216

    #1

    World Cup

    According to Blobbers' contacts in The Mother Of Parliaments(Westminster Division)certain ministers and senior civil servants are pushing for England's boycott.Shades of 1980 and the Moscow Olympics when the Shermans pulled out and pressured GB to do the same.Well they're doing the same now USA have been knocked out and Putin is allegedly complicit in the "nerve gas" outrage in the leafy highways and byways.
    Stick two fingers up to the lot of them and go anyway?
  • Hubble
    Postmodernist
    • Jan 2013
    • 5616

    #2
    Don't get me started Blob.

    Comment

    • lymehoop
      Gold Seat
      • Mar 2009
      • 7380

      #3
      if you boycott Russia, FIFA ban you from Qatar. Seems a good idea to me
      I must away now, I can no longer tarry
      This morning's tempest I have to cross
      I must be guided without a stumble
      Into the arms I love the most

      Comment

      • UpperP
        Silver Seat
        • Jul 2010
        • 1055

        #4
        Originally posted by lymehoop
        if you boycott Russia, FIFA ban you from Qatar. Seems a good idea to me
        Both countries bought the WC so I would boycott, although not if we had a chance of winning :-)

        Comment

        • WeAreQPR12
          C Club
          • Mar 2009
          • 23560

          #5
          We will definitely be playing in it. Just because prince William won't be going life moves on. Shocking whats happened but we've worked hard enough to be there
          I played sunday league football today.

          Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

          I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

          We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

          Comment

          Working...