Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Who do you want to come down ? Palace or West Ham

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • vespa
    Gang of Four Members
    • Mar 2011
    • 6903

    #16
    Originally posted by Bluehoop
    Sorted fella
    Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

    Comment

    • vespa
      Gang of Four Members
      • Mar 2011
      • 6903

      #17
      Originally posted by West Acton
      Bleeding Palace, can’t stand the club just writing this makes my skin crawl

      Loving watching them struggle. wish those two mouthy Palace ####s would post here again and I would fly straight into them.
      Want to think about it a bit more mate ? You dont sound sure West !
      Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

      Comment

      • lymehoop
        Gold Seat
        • Mar 2009
        • 7380

        #18
        I think with the Moyes appointment the hammers have just pressed the self-destruct button
        I must away now, I can no longer tarry
        This morning's tempest I have to cross
        I must be guided without a stumble
        Into the arms I love the most

        Comment

        • Hubble
          Postmodernist
          • Jan 2013
          • 5616

          #19
          Originally posted by lymehoop
          I think with the Moyes appointment the hammers have just pressed the self-destruct button
          Certainly depressing for any Hammers fans out there, who include my dear brother.

          Comment

          • 72bus
            Gold Seat
            • Mar 2011
            • 9533

            #20
            the reason we don't like palace us older lot remember the fisticuffs we had with them back in the early 80's , them and luton plenty of gobble at home but brought nothing to LR

            Comment

            • vespa
              Gang of Four Members
              • Mar 2011
              • 6903

              #21
              Originally posted by 72bus
              the reason we don't like palace us older lot remember the fisticuffs we had with them back in the early 80's , them and luton plenty of gobble at home but brought nothing to LR
              Brought enough to us ,in the FA cup 82
              Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

              Comment

              • 72bus
                Gold Seat
                • Mar 2011
                • 9533

                #22
                can't remember them mate

                Comment

                • vespa
                  Gang of Four Members
                  • Mar 2011
                  • 6903

                  #23
                  Originally posted by 72bus
                  can't remember them mate
                  Really ? Both sets of fans invaded the pitch ,mounted police on the pitch , it proper went off for ages after the match too . Loftus Rd ,6th round of the cup we won 1-0 , Palace were well up for it that day
                  Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

                  Comment

                  • Bluehoop
                    Gold Seat
                    • Mar 2009
                    • 9258

                    #24
                    Originally posted by vespa
                    Really ? Both sets of fans invaded the pitch ,mounted police on the pitch , it proper went off for ages after the match too . Loftus Rd ,6th round of the cup we won 1-0 , Palace were well up for it that day
                    Will never ever forget that one - ended up on the pitch after the goal because I was in Paddocks and it just erupted on to the pitch. Threw no punches, caused no grief and did nada but got nicked and frog marched to a TSG van (or whatever they were called then) - where they started to process information. I got moved into an alphabetical group where I ended up being subject to a tacit interview process by my old man's unit (yeah ex forces) and was lucky to walk free. So, I ask the question, how many times in a life is it about what you know over who you know?

                    True story BTW
                    #standuptocancer
                    #inyourfacecancer

                    Comment

                    • Bluehoop
                      Gold Seat
                      • Mar 2009
                      • 9258

                      #25
                      Oh, it was of course as a result of that wonderful Clive Allen celebration
                      #standuptocancer
                      #inyourfacecancer

                      Comment

                      • 72bus
                        Gold Seat
                        • Mar 2011
                        • 9533

                        #26
                        can't remember half my life back then or who we played , the demon drink

                        Comment

                        • lymehoop
                          Gold Seat
                          • Mar 2009
                          • 7380

                          #27
                          Originally posted by Bluehoop
                          Will never ever forget that one - ended up on the pitch after the goal because I was in Paddocks and it just erupted on to the pitch. Threw no punches, caused no grief and did nada but got nicked and frog marched to a TSG van (or whatever they were called then) - where they started to process information. I got moved into an alphabetical group where I ended up being subject to a tacit interview process by my old man's unit (yeah ex forces) and was lucky to walk free. So, I ask the question, how many times in a life is it about what you know over who you know?

                          True story BTW
                          I was in the paddocks too, near the half way line nearer the Palace end. Asked some bloke if he could move so I could get to my seat. Surprised by his response ''yes, if you're a Palace fan''. When Allen got that goal I thought there was going to be carnage
                          I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                          This morning's tempest I have to cross
                          I must be guided without a stumble
                          Into the arms I love the most

                          Comment

                          • vespa
                            Gang of Four Members
                            • Mar 2011
                            • 6903

                            #28
                            Originally posted by lymehoop
                            I was in the paddocks too, near the half way line nearer the Palace end. Asked some bloke if he could move so I could get to my seat. Surprised by his response ''yes, if you're a Palace fan''. When Allen got that goal I thought there was going to be carnage
                            There was !
                            Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

                            Comment

                            • Bill
                              Silver Seat
                              • Dec 2013
                              • 4490

                              #29
                              Originally posted by vespa
                              Crippled Alice or Spam ?
                              Who would you rather went down ?
                              From a personal point of view ?
                              From a Rangers point of view ?
                              Both would be good,especially west ham who gained massively
                              Financially on the back of the London stadium deal.

                              We get ffp they get a new stadium for virually nothing and sell
                              Upton Park dont seem to add up to me

                              Comment

                              • West Acton
                                CCG
                                • Dec 2009
                                • 21475

                                #30
                                Originally posted by 72bus
                                the reason we don't like palace us older lot remember the fisticuffs we had with them back in the early 80's , them and luton plenty of gobble at home but brought nothing to LR
                                Always thought Luton showed at ours Bus

                                Comment

                                Working...