Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

acid attacks

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • lymehoop
    Gold Seat
    • Mar 2009
    • 7380

    #1

    acid attacks

    now they have caught two who were responsible for these evil acts, they need to come down hard (despite their ages). We've become a nasty, sh*ty country
    I must away now, I can no longer tarry
    This morning's tempest I have to cross
    I must be guided without a stumble
    Into the arms I love the most
  • 72bus
    Gold Seat
    • Mar 2011
    • 9533

    #2
    lex talionis

    Comment

    • Tarbie
      Gold Seat
      • Mar 2009
      • 8542

      #3
      Throw away the key as far as I'm concerned. Absolute cowards, and age is not an excuse.

      Comment

      • vanhoop
        CCG
        • Mar 2009
        • 9642

        #4
        Only one way to deal with these kids is to let them experience the pain their victims have been through. I'd squirt it straight in the eyeball and for good measure my boot in the boat .
        Ooh northern lads love gravy

        Comment

        • lymehoop
          Gold Seat
          • Mar 2009
          • 7380

          #5
          I knew a few blokes who done borstal and they said it straightened them out. Now you're sent to a 5 star hotel
          I must away now, I can no longer tarry
          This morning's tempest I have to cross
          I must be guided without a stumble
          Into the arms I love the most

          Comment

          • Shepherds Mush
            Platinum Seat
            • Nov 2012
            • 10325

            #6
            Should be made to bathe in acid

            Comment

            • BostonR
              Apprentice
              • Aug 2014
              • 64

              #7
              All started out so differently...

              Comment

              • Bigdave
                Gold Seat
                • Apr 2009
                • 5109

                #8
                The mayor of London has said there is a zero tolerance towards acid attacks.

                Didn't hear him say the same about terrorism, he just said that terrorism was part and parcel of living in a big city

                Comment

                • BostonR
                  Apprentice
                  • Aug 2014
                  • 64

                  #9
                  What's his position when the terrorist is armed with acid?

                  Comment

                  • UpperP
                    Silver Seat
                    • Jul 2010
                    • 1055

                    #10
                    Not advocating violence but there are occasions when IMHO it's necessary, but acid attacks are particularly cowardly. A cage fighter, who would be able to batter me and probably most of us without raising a sweat, not even having the nuts to do it himself. Unfortunately I think he was one of ours. Hope he gets covered with sugar and boiling water inside.
                    Katie Piper was a beautiful model and TV presenter with a glittering future. Then a chance encounter on Facebook led to a date with a charming man - and within days her life was destroyed...

                    Comment

                    Working...