Kirill & others

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kirill & others

I've noticed another oddity about the new format. We can now see all other members' history of infractions on their profile. I can't seem to find my own however. I know I have some, Kiril used to love banning me (never really forgiven him to be honest). Strange that I can see everyone else's (I presume they can see mine too), but I can't see my own!
    Last edited by Tarbie; 20-04-2018, 07:26 PM.

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
    I've noticed another oddity about the new format. We can now see all other members history of infractions on their profile. I can't seem to find my own however. I know I have some, Kirill used to love banning me (never really forgiven him to be honest). Strange that I can see everyone else's (I presume they can see mine too), but I can't see my own!
    Blimey Tarbs, infractions and still won poster of the year

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post

Blimey Tarbs, infractions and still won poster of the year
      Ha ha. I just had a quick look at yours as it happens mate. Slapped wrist for calling WeAre a 4 letter word? Personally, I reckon you should get brownie points for that!

Comment

I've noticed another oddity about the new format. We can now see all other members' history of infractions on their profile. I can't seem to find my own however. I know I have some, Kiril used to love banning me (never really forgiven him to be honest). Strange that I can see everyone else's (I presume they can see mine too), but I can't see my own!
        We'll have to get that removed, it's only supposed to be visible to admin. Must be another glitch from the upgrade.
        Thank you for bringing this to out attention We abandoned the infraction system years ago!

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post

We'll have to get that removed, it's only supposed to be visible to admin. Must be another glitch from the upgrade.
          Thank you for bringing this to out attention We abandoned the infraction system years ago!
          They actually make for quite interesting reading mate! Ha ha

Comment

They actually make for quite interesting reading mate! Ha ha
            Yeah, I bet they do

Comment

Yeah, I bet they do
              What does mine say?

Told off for cracking jokes about Korean dietary preferences (during Park's time here), and banned for calling Kiril a Nazi?

Comment

What does mine say?

Told off for cracking jokes about Korean dietary preferences (during Park's time here), and banned for calling Kiril a Nazi?
                Ok, just this once. Only this one is showing:

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_1.jpg Views:	1 Size:	109.9 KB ID:	2461341

Comment

Ok, just this once. Only this one is showing:

Click image for larger version Name:	Screenshot_1.jpg Views:	1 Size:	109.9 KB ID:	2461341

Cheers mate.

To be fair, considering I've been posting here since the very early days, 1 telling off ain't too bad!

Comment

Ha ha. I just had a quick look at yours as it happens mate. Slapped wrist for calling WeAre a 4 letter word? Personally, I reckon you should get brownie points for that!
                    Haha, that was a long while ago. I seem to remember the word plank.

Comment

Same.

Odd creature.

Comment

How do I see if I have any infractions?

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
                          Can't see your own mate. It's a glitch. Only mods are meant to be able to see them, but somehow we can actually see everyone's but our own at the moment!

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
                            I just had a look, you have 2 from Kiril in 2012 and 2014 for insulting other posters. He used to hand them out for fun though so it's hardly surprising!

Comment

I just had a look, you have 2 from Kiril in 2012 and 2014 for insulting other posters. He used to hand them out for fun though so it's hardly surprising!
                              True. In his defence I do often slate people when I get my back up

Comment

Working...
                              X