Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

RuislipRanger/HA9 ranger/The Count/ReceedR/EastcoteR/RayReardon/QprQpr etc etc.....

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Ruislip Ranger
    Banned
    • Sep 2015
    • 217

    #46
    Originally posted by Ginger Ninja
    Hit list
    You absolute loner
    I'm not going to respond to your case of mistaken identity, but what I will tell you you ginger c..unt you will getting a hiding once I bump into u

    Comment

    • Ginger Ninja
      W12 Seat
      • Jan 2010
      • 17458

      #47
      Originally posted by Ruislip Ranger
      I'm not going to respond to your case of mistaken identity, but what I will tell you you ginger c..unt you will getting a hiding once I bump into u

      I'm sure I will. I'm terrified of you, Ray. Absolutely terrified.
      Top Scorers 2018/2019

      Nakhi Wells - 8
      Pawel Wszolek - 6
      Luke Freeman - 6
      Matt Smith - 6
      Ebere Eze - 4
      Joel Lynch - 3
      Tomer Hemed - 3
      Toni Leistner - 2
      Massimo Luongo- 2
      Angel Rangel - 2
      Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
      Geoff Cameron - 1
      Aramide Oteh - 1
      Jake Bidwell - 1
      Jordan Cousins - 1

      Summer Transfers 2019

      IN


      OUT

      Comment

      • Ginger Ninja
        W12 Seat
        • Jan 2010
        • 17458

        #48
        Ah, he's resorted to PM'ing me threats now.
        Just glad he's mugged himself off on here
        Top Scorers 2018/2019

        Nakhi Wells - 8
        Pawel Wszolek - 6
        Luke Freeman - 6
        Matt Smith - 6
        Ebere Eze - 4
        Joel Lynch - 3
        Tomer Hemed - 3
        Toni Leistner - 2
        Massimo Luongo- 2
        Angel Rangel - 2
        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
        Geoff Cameron - 1
        Aramide Oteh - 1
        Jake Bidwell - 1
        Jordan Cousins - 1

        Summer Transfers 2019

        IN


        OUT

        Comment

        • MYU
          Administrator
          • Mar 2009
          • 43466

          #49
          He's banned again, past banned member.

          Comment

          • Ginger Ninja
            W12 Seat
            • Jan 2010
            • 17458

            #50
            Originally posted by MYU
            He's banned again, past banned member.
            Fair enough
            Top Scorers 2018/2019

            Nakhi Wells - 8
            Pawel Wszolek - 6
            Luke Freeman - 6
            Matt Smith - 6
            Ebere Eze - 4
            Joel Lynch - 3
            Tomer Hemed - 3
            Toni Leistner - 2
            Massimo Luongo- 2
            Angel Rangel - 2
            Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
            Geoff Cameron - 1
            Aramide Oteh - 1
            Jake Bidwell - 1
            Jordan Cousins - 1

            Summer Transfers 2019

            IN


            OUT

            Comment

            • Kirill
              W12 Seat
              • Mar 2009
              • 19359

              #51
              I don't get this guys, we get a much needed win at last and everything falls apart? What do you do when we lose, bludgeon each others with hammers?
              Banning people is no longer my hobby,
              but take a look at my photo blog:

              http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

              How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
              http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

              Comment

              • nasser95
                Gold Seat
                • Dec 2012
                • 7216

                #52
                I couldn't help but laugh at all this as I read through it Ginge mate haha. Watch yourself mate, the keyboard warrior is going to come for you soon
                "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

                Comment

                • Harryboy
                  Silver Seat
                  • Jan 2014
                  • 4022

                  #53
                  Ginger as upset bill to, for that he doesn't want to come on this forum anymore, God knows what it will be like on here when we lose
                  You Rsssssss

                  Comment

                  • Fraggy
                    Administrator
                    • Aug 2010
                    • 9728

                    #54
                    Hmm.
                    Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                    Work Best When Open...
                    @Nowt2SeeHere

                    Comment

                    • Ginger Ninja
                      W12 Seat
                      • Jan 2010
                      • 17458

                      #55
                      Without sounding like a kid, Ruislip did start the aggro. As did Bill. I won't roll over and allow people to mug me off, I don't care who they are. If Bill doesn't want to post here any more that's his lookout. I did tell him to put me on ignore.
                      Top Scorers 2018/2019

                      Nakhi Wells - 8
                      Pawel Wszolek - 6
                      Luke Freeman - 6
                      Matt Smith - 6
                      Ebere Eze - 4
                      Joel Lynch - 3
                      Tomer Hemed - 3
                      Toni Leistner - 2
                      Massimo Luongo- 2
                      Angel Rangel - 2
                      Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                      Geoff Cameron - 1
                      Aramide Oteh - 1
                      Jake Bidwell - 1
                      Jordan Cousins - 1

                      Summer Transfers 2019

                      IN


                      OUT

                      Comment

                      • Harryboy
                        Silver Seat
                        • Jan 2014
                        • 4022

                        #56
                        Originally posted by Ginger Ninja
                        Without sounding like a kid, Ruislip did start the aggro. As did Bill. I won't roll over and allow people to mug me off, I don't care who they are. If Bill doesn't want to post here any more that's his lookout. I did tell him to put me on ignore.
                        I know mate, I just thought it would be a happy place last night with the great win that we had
                        You Rsssssss

                        Comment

                        • Fraggy
                          Administrator
                          • Aug 2010
                          • 9728

                          #57
                          No need to apologize ninja
                          Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                          Work Best When Open...
                          @Nowt2SeeHere

                          Comment

                          • Ginger Ninja
                            W12 Seat
                            • Jan 2010
                            • 17458

                            #58
                            Originally posted by Harryboy
                            I know mate, I just thought it would be a happy place last night with the great win that we had
                            I was and am perfectly happy mate. It was a good win and a monkey off our backs getting that first win under JFH. Onwards and upwards.
                            Top Scorers 2018/2019

                            Nakhi Wells - 8
                            Pawel Wszolek - 6
                            Luke Freeman - 6
                            Matt Smith - 6
                            Ebere Eze - 4
                            Joel Lynch - 3
                            Tomer Hemed - 3
                            Toni Leistner - 2
                            Massimo Luongo- 2
                            Angel Rangel - 2
                            Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                            Geoff Cameron - 1
                            Aramide Oteh - 1
                            Jake Bidwell - 1
                            Jordan Cousins - 1

                            Summer Transfers 2019

                            IN


                            OUT

                            Comment

                            • Rangers77
                              Platinum Seat
                              • Aug 2012
                              • 11808

                              #59
                              Wow. That was a nasty experience, Ginge.

                              Comment

                              • Ginger Ninja
                                W12 Seat
                                • Jan 2010
                                • 17458

                                #60
                                Originally posted by Rangers77
                                Wow. That was a nasty experience, Ginge.
                                Nah its alright fella, like I said to him I've got nothing to hide. I know who the bloke actually is and he's completely harmless.
                                Top Scorers 2018/2019

                                Nakhi Wells - 8
                                Pawel Wszolek - 6
                                Luke Freeman - 6
                                Matt Smith - 6
                                Ebere Eze - 4
                                Joel Lynch - 3
                                Tomer Hemed - 3
                                Toni Leistner - 2
                                Massimo Luongo- 2
                                Angel Rangel - 2
                                Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                                Geoff Cameron - 1
                                Aramide Oteh - 1
                                Jake Bidwell - 1
                                Jordan Cousins - 1

                                Summer Transfers 2019

                                IN


                                OUT

                                Comment

                                Working...