Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
    'Siri why is Nasser such a bell end'

'Nasser is a bell end as he cant accept others may have an alternative opinion to him and tries to convince everyone to think along his lines. On the odd occasion he does say the odd interesting thing but more often than not talks total and utter b ollocks'

I don't mind losing, as a QPR fan you have to get used to it but I'm not over the moon about being disorganised and defensively a shambles. Is it wrong for me and others to raise these concerns??? Well according to you it is!! Why is that??
    'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

I still can't get over this frightened to tackle lark. I don't know why and I wish I didn't feel like this but unfortunately Nasser you irritate me. If your stats are so clear cut like you make out surely you could make some serious money gambling. I also think you could also show more respect to your fellow fans on here.
      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
        'Siri why is Nasser such a bell end'

'Nasser is a bell end as he cant accept others may have an alternative opinion to him and tries to convince everyone to think along his lines. On the odd occasion he does say the odd interesting thing but more often than not talks total and utter b ollocks'
        Superb Westie

Comment

Working...
        X