WLIR's & Nasser95, EssexR & Awin et al

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
    I had a half time pie sold in the stadium at the weekend and there was a spoonful too much filling and it almost spilt all over me. I should blame the company (If I was going to blame anyone) who supplied the product, if not them, then whoever is in charge of bringing in the food, but no, I'm going to be irrational and blame the Owner of the football clubs because all roads lead back to him.
    Your like an annoying fvcking fly that wont go away, you know that dont you?

This post makes no sense at all and you clearly have not understood what i have said.
    You cannot compare pies to a £10m transfer where we have forgot to notice he doesnt have a visa FFS

Comment

Originally posted by EssexR View Post
      Whoops, she didnt like that one.

And once again you're wrong. If a company hire an individual on a Tier 2 working Visa that requires sponsorship, the owner of said company wouldnt personally have to sort out the documents. It would usually be Legal/HR. If that individuals Visa wasnt then extended or they didnt get Tier 1 status for whatever reason, thats usually the fault of that individual or the people responsible for sorting the paperwork...i.e, NOT the owner.

Sandro should have known the details of his VISA just as much as the legal/HR team. NOT TF. TF is there to sell the vision of the club, stump up the cash for the fee and probably agree wages. Sorting out Visa's and such wouldnt be his job. Thats very much a duty 'beneath' the owner of a football club.

I dont know how many times you need to be told. I honestly think it would be easier trying to explain to a toddler who's first language was japanese. They'd probably understand it faster than you too.
      Great answer, great research.. TF still has his share of responsibility for me.
      Thanks for the insults kid.

Comment

You call me naive yet you openly still firmly believe the manager is telling the truth that we are aiming for consolidation
        Giving it a rest mate seriously you're boring me now.

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
          Giving it a rest mate seriously you're boring me now.
          I hope to continue boring you with my persistent positivity. Long may it continue
          "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

I'm glad that I'm different mate As for whether I defend for the sake of it, no I don't, I defend because I damn sure believe my points are worth defending. All you do on the other hand is be negative. Not one positive post in recent times to my recollection and certainly not one to the chairman and his board. So maybe you should acknowledge the fact that the club is not making as many mistakes as you think (certainly not the people you are ignorantly blaming).
            YOUR POINTS ARENT WORTH DEFENDING. All you do is bang on about how great everything is even when its been fvcking awful! How you can defend last night is beyond me.. It was woeful!! Dont try dressing it up, it was a shower of sh1te where we have new signings on the pitch!

Its a myth that all i am is negative, i raved about Ramsey last week.. Look back at my posts.

The club may not be making as many mistakes now with Les and CR but it certainly has does done when TF was involved which is what my point is... that we are paying for that now!! Give me strength!!

Comment

Great answer, great research.. TF still has his share of responsibility for me.
              Thanks for the insults kid.
              And yet you say I am set in my ways? Grow up and accept that you are wrong here.
              "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

And yet you say I am set in my ways? Grow up and accept that you are wrong here.
                Oh FFS, just jogggg onnnnnn.. stop sticking your oar in.
                Last line on Sandro for me is, the owner has a share of responsibility for everything, no matter how little or how big the situation.

Comment

Oh FFS, just jogggg onnnnnn.. stop sticking your oar in.
                  Last line on Sandro for me is, the owner has a share of responsibility for everything, no matter how little or how big the situation.
                  Then you my friend are a mad man

Comment

No one will give you any strength when you are just wrong. TF is not the man to blame for a lot of the things you are blaming him for. Of course he made mistakes, he even admits them and there are more. But some of the stuff you find to complain about are truly mind blowing.
                    oh whatever mate, your getting on my t1ts now. Just do one.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                      No offence meant, mate. But if I use the word ####, I need to know what he said was the case. And I can't be bothered to listen to his comments. I want never to think of that awful game last evening.
                      Nasser will cheer you up, he thinks it was great.

Comment

Comment

A great addition to this forum the slug outs, was not to sure before but they have been entertaining to read. Keep it going fellas
                          You Rsssssss

Comment

Originally posted by Lube Me View Post
                            Amazing how people quickly forget we were scrapping around league 2, where poor Oly didnt have a pot to pi$$ in, but worked wonders to get us out of that division. A couple of years in the prem and people think we should be world beaters.

Or lets go back down the Flabbio route and be a complete laughing stock and sack managers every 4 weeks.

Think compared to where we have been in recent times, Fernandes does a great job.
                            What are you babbling on about FFS..Why have you replied to my post asking for where it says im blaming TF for last night, with this?

Comment

While we are blaming people, I would like to blame Myu for allowing idiots to join our wonderful forum,TF for not realising that one of the toilets in the SA end last night was blocked and the fool didn't catch it on his hourly walkthrough. My mum for me not being born a little taller and Myu's crazy rules that mods/admins are unable to put members on ignore.

Come on Myu, sort it out before I pull you into a slug out thread
                              Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                              Work Best When Open...
                              @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Please excuse my ignorance, but I come from an age where we got all our info about our club on the back page of the red tops, sport section at the end of the news, cefax and for the lucky ones who could afford it, the weekly edition of Shoot.
                                Back then we knew deep down that we wasn't great, but we stuck together and would never tolerate anyone telling us any different.
                                As far as were were concerned, we were by far the greatest (not fairest) team the World had ever seen, and if you disagreed, you were a Chelscum supporter.
                                Information overload has caused so many rifts amongst many supporters.
                                Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                                Work Best When Open...
                                @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Working...
                                X