No announcement yet.

WLIR's & Nasser95, EssexR & Awin et al

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Appreciate that CEO and DOF's do that job but this deal and transfers were done by TF and Phil Beard, TF has said that himself in the past.

Comment

And beard was CEO - Jesus wept

Comment

Originally posted by EssexR View Post
        “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.”

― George Carlin
        Why get personal and be a mug FFS.. You bang on about childish comments etc. and come out with posts like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Awin View Post
          And beard was CEO - Jesus wept
          And TF is the chairman where that deal was done on deadline day side by side?
          Whose fault is it, Beards, TF's. legal team.. Does TF employ all these people? YES.

Comment

And again my WHSmith analogy comes to the fore

Comment

And again my WHSmith analogy comes to the fore
              Its a wŁnk analogy that is not on the same level as a deadline day signing done completely by the owner and CEO.

If you want an analogy, compare it to a corporate company or something not pies, beers or whsmith FFS.

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                Its a wŁnk analogy that is not on the same level as a deadline day signing done completely by the owner and CEO.

If you want an analogy, compare it to a corporate company or something not pies, beers or whsmith FFS.
                Charming... Ok the rogue trader did not cause the head of the firm to resign... Better for you..

Btw don't tell others not to be rude or insulting and then say it's a wŁnk analogy or you completely undermine your own complaints fella

Comment

Charming... Ok the rogue trader did not cause the head of the firm to resign... Better for you..

Btw don't tell others not to be rude or insulting and then say it's a wŁnk analogy or you completely undermine your own complaints fella
                  Cor you are precious if you got offended by me saying your analogy was w3nk 'fella'

Comment

Oh I know where the sun shines from and it's no where near TF but at the same time you can't blame him for everything

Equally you can't blame CR for everything (we are 5th)

Comment

Cor you are precious if you got offended by me saying your analogy was w3nk 'fella'
                      I'm not the one who had a mini break down at someone else's quote pal

Comment

Most roads lead back to the owner i think you will find. Players, contracts, wages, FFP...

Comment

I did, and you ignored it. Remember Virgin Trains? You probably gouged it out of your memory.
                          "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Most roads lead back to the owner i think you will find. Players, contracts, wages, FFP...
                            I had a half time pie sold in the stadium at the weekend and there was a spoonful too much filling and it almost spilt all over me. I should blame the company (If I was going to blame anyone) who supplied the product, if not them, then whoever is in charge of bringing in the food, but no, I'm going to be irrational and blame the Owner of the football clubs because all roads lead back to him.
                            "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Why get personal and be a mug FFS.. You bang on about childish comments etc. and come out with posts like this

Whoops, she didnt like that one.

And once again you're wrong. If a company hire an individual on a Tier 2 working Visa that requires sponsorship, the owner of said company wouldnt personally have to sort out the documents. It would usually be Legal/HR. If that individuals Visa wasnt then extended or they didnt get Tier 1 status for whatever reason, thats usually the fault of that individual or the people responsible for sorting the paperwork...i.e, NOT the owner.

Sandro should have known the details of his VISA just as much as the legal/HR team. NOT TF. TF is there to sell the vision of the club, stump up the cash for the fee and probably agree wages. Sorting out Visa's and such wouldnt be his job. Thats very much a duty 'beneath' the owner of a football club.

I dont know how many times you need to be told. I honestly think it would be easier trying to explain to a toddler who's first language was japanese. They'd probably understand it faster than you too.

Comment

That doesnt matter mate, our fringe players should be good enough to beat that Carlisle side.
                                I want a good cup run if we are aiming for consolidation and mid table in the Champ this season... Ramsey's sent them out to prove themselves and it doesnt look good in regards to them playing for Ramsey and taking their chance when they perform like that. Something aint right.

We will see on Saturday about Huddersfield, i just hope this loss does not breed a negative vibe among the squad.
                                You call me naive yet you openly still firmly believe the manager is telling the truth that we are aiming for consolidation

Comment

Working...
                                X