Toninho & Jimmy Rabbit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Toninho View Post
    You threatened to "come and cave my head in", we arranged a specific time and a place, where were you??

Just a keyboard gladiator obviously.

When you grow a pair let me know, until then stfu you weak mouthy little ****.

And to your girlfriends saying that I am posting negative comments after we won a match, go and read my posts and times before you make up accusations.

If somebody makes a threat against me, I give them a time and a place to settle it, every time.

I am not religious in any way but even the bible tells you to live that way and thats what people have done for the last 2000 years. If you choose to drop to your knees in the face of being threatened, I wish you good luck.

No doubt jimmy will be back very very shortly sending out threats and abuse but son do not send them my way or I will tell your mummy that you swear.

You have been exposed as all mouth.

When you are actually going to turn up to carry out your threats let me know, I live 5 minutes from Cooke's.
    Embarrassing.

Comment

You threatened to "come and cave my head in", we arranged a specific time and a place, where were you??

When you grow a pair let me know, until then stfu you weak mouthy little ****.

And to your girlfriends saying that I am posting negative comments after we won a match, go and read my posts and times before you make up accusations.

If somebody makes a threat against me, I give them a time and a place to settle it, every time.

I am not religious in any way but even the bible tells you to live that way and thats what people have done for the last 2000 years. If you choose to drop to your knees in the face of being threatened, I wish you good luck.

No doubt jimmy will be back very very shortly sending out threats and abuse but son do not send them my way or I will tell your mummy that you swear.

When you are actually going to turn up to carry out your threats let me know, I live 5 minutes from Cooke's.
      Why does it have to be cookes all the time when u got that big green with plenty off space,, or have you got some buddy's from the manky kebab shop a few doors away,,
      You Rsssssss

Comment

Originally posted by Harryboy View Post
        Why does it have to be cookes all the time when u got that big green with plenty off space,, or have you got some buddy's from the manky kebab shop a few doors away,,
        haha

Comment

He's talking out his bottle. He ain't got the minerals to meet. As if he'd turn up anyway. Clown.

I've told him where I'll be next home game. Hope he can make it. Nut job

Comment

Maybe a pink carnation in the lapel and a copy of Rainbow Times under your arm so you can identify one another?
            Sorry I sort of sped read through this thread, but did someone actually end a post with "Over and out"?
            Minds Are Like Parachutes.
            Work Best When Open...
            @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Didn't take long did it, what a p***y

I chose Cooke's because of the alleyway next to it where we could "talk", nobody to disturb us, no cameras. I was disappointed that I couldn't find you anywhere!, I thought that you had really gone into hiding in the Australian outback.

But no, the hard man has other ideas. He wants to cave my head in in the Springbok, on a matchday, in front of all the security, the cameras, the crowds of people and the police.

What a fkin geek, My invitation is an open one so when you stop giving it the large on here and actually develop a little self respect, let me know. It will be a pleasure to meet with you in private.

But I don't think that will happen, I think you are weak, prove me wrong? (not by sending out more abuse from the safety of your mums laptop)

Comment

You really do live in a fantasy world.

Its quite amusing reading your pretend tough guy act. I pity you.

Comment

I chose Cooke's because of the alleyway next to it where we could "talk", nobody to disturb us, no cameras. I was disappointed that I couldn't find you anywhere!, I thought that you had really gone into hiding in the Australian outback.

But no, the hard man has other ideas. He wants to cave my head in in the Springbok, on a matchday, in front of all the security, the cameras, the crowds of people and the police.

What a fkin geek, My invitation is an open one so when you stop giving it the large on here and actually develop a little self respect, let me know. It will be a pleasure to meet with you in private.

But I don't think that will happen, I think you are weak, prove me wrong? (not by sending out more abuse from the safety of your mums laptop)
                  * Plum alert * Plum alert *

Comment

It's only football banter mate don't get to stressed out,, this what the slug out section is all about. It's not West Ham against millwall that I could understand having a barny over Ipswich is stupid. You and Jimmy are good posters it's time to hold your tempers. We are Rangers so let's talk or argue about the team we love .
                    You Rsssssss

Comment

Originally posted by Harryboy View Post
                      It's only football banter mate don't get to stressed out,, this what the slug out section is all about. It's not West Ham against millwall that I could understand having a barny over Ipswich is stupid. You and Jimmy are good posters it's time to hold your tempers. We are Rangers so let's talk or argue about the team we love .
                      I agree, but first and foremost, I will NOT tolerate threats to have my head caved in from anybody.

If you read the thread properly, you will see that the quote that the be11end is referring to was made many months ago and not directly after the Rotherham game as implied, thats what started all this.

But no apology, instead I get called a tit and have threats made against me.

He obviously needs to learn some manners and when he is brave enough, I will teach him some.

In regard to Ipswich, please read the "Mick McCarthy" thread and you will see that I too want the best for my club. I want Rangers to get promoted and not Ipswich, I want Rangers to be shrewd in the transfer market and not Ipswich, I want Rangers to be financially stable in the long run and not Ipswich.

They conceded 2 injury time goals to draw at Brentford, if it wasn't for that they would have won the first 4 opening games in a row.

Here's their transfer dealings this season

This seasons signings
                      COMPLETED IN FROM FEE
                      Dylan Connolly Shelbourne Undisclosed
                      Ryan Fraser Bournemouth Loan
                      Ainsley Maitland-Niles Arsenal Loan
                      Brett Pitman Bournemouth Free
                      Luke Varney Unassigned Players Free

COMPLETED OUT TO FEE
                      Paul Anderson Unassigned Players Released
                      Matthew Clarke Portsmouth Loan
                      Tyrone Mings Bournemouth £8.0m

and last season
                      http://www.itfc.co.uk/team/transfers-signings/

Comment

I agree, but first and foremost, I will NOT tolerate threats to have my head caved in from anybody.

If you read the thread properly, you will see that the quote that the be11end is referring to was made many months ago and not directly after the Rotherham game as implied, thats what started all this.

He obviously needs to learn some manners and when he is brave enough, I will teach him some.

In regard to Ipswich, please read the "Mick McCarthy" thread and you will see that I too want the best for my club. I want Rangers to get promoted and not Ipswich, I want Rangers to be shrewd in the transfer market and not Ipswich, I want Rangers to be financially stable in the long run and not Ipswich.

They conceded 2 injury time goals to draw at Brentford, if it wasn't for that they would have won the first 4 opening games in a row.

This seasons signings
                        COMPLETED IN FROM FEE

COMPLETED OUT TO FEE

and last season
                        Let's just make this very clear yeah?

Ahem.

NO ONE GIVES A FLYING FARK ABOUT IPSWICH!!!!!

Ok. Hopefully you understand now and will mosy on back to whatever tractor boys forum you came from.
                        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                        Pawel Wszolek - 6
                        Luke Freeman - 6
                        Matt Smith - 6
                        Ebere Eze - 4
                        Joel Lynch - 3
                        Tomer Hemed - 3
                        Toni Leistner - 2
                        Massimo Luongo- 2
                        Angel Rangel - 2
                        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                        Geoff Cameron - 1
                        Aramide Oteh - 1
                        Jake Bidwell - 1
                        Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
                          Maybe a pink carnation in the lapel and a copy of Rainbow Times under your arm so you can identify one another?
                          Sorry I sort of sped read through this thread, but did someone actually end a post with "Over and out"?
                          #Roger
                          Last edited by Hitman34; 24-08-2015, 12:20 PM.
                          nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

This seasons signings
                            COMPLETED IN FROM FEE

COMPLETED OUT TO FEE

and last season
                            Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Ipswich FFS

Bore off divvy

Comment

Pleasure to meet you, alleyways, no one will disturb us now I'm no dirt bag but if I was you Jimmy if you do meet Toninho don't bring boxing gloves rather a condom and lube

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                                Pleasure to meet you, alleyways, no one will disturb us now I'm no dirt bag but if I was you Jimmy if you do meet Toninho don't bring boxing gloves rather a condom and lube
                                Lmfao.....
                                Think it's gonna spice up on here tonight. Just nipping out for some popcorn. Brb.

#betterthantv
                                nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Working...
                                X