Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WeAreQPR12 - Toughest R's fans from this site?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
    More handy than 2 semi professional
    footballers and a boxer? Anyway we are all r's, so not like the wall where they will fight amongst ourselves.
    Semi pro ? ? ?

Thought you was in the Sheff Utd first team ? ? ?

Or am I getting my stories mixed up ?
    "Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?
    For us that would mean around 29k."

QPR Richard 16-12-2013 10.08pm

Comment

Originally posted by NW_Hoopz View Post
      Semi pro ? ? ?

Thought you was in the Sheff Utd first team ? ? ?

Or am I getting my stories mixed up ?
      Ready Steady Cook, I'm going through the re-runs of the programme at the moment to find Gregs Michelin star skills
      I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

I agreed to reopen this old thread last night on good faith, against my better judgment perhaps. In return I'm trusting and asking you all to be responsible and not to make me regret that decision now.

Thanks

Comment

Absolute classic , i`d forgotten how funny this thread was
          Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

No one told me there was actually footage of the classic moment....

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
              Hoopz, even with the lack of emoticon, I'm assuming you only mean this post in a humorous way, but is there still any need for it? I agreed to reopen this old thread last night on good faith, against my better judgment perhap
              s. In return I'm trusting and asking you all to be responsible and not to make me regret that decision now.

Thanks
              I replied to your personal message and have deleted my original post BUT now people incl your good self have quoted it ..........

As to the lack of any emoticons, I'm on my Samsung work phone & I can't work out how to add them to show the 'humour' intended in my post.

Viva WEARE ! ! !
              "Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?
              For us that would mean around 29k."

QPR Richard 16-12-2013 10.08pm

Comment

Originally posted by NW_Hoopz View Post
                I replied to your personal message and have deleted my original post BUT now people incl your good self have quoted it ..........

As to the lack of any emoticons, I'm on my Samsung work phone & I can't work out how to add them to show the 'humour' intended in my post.

Viva WEARE ! ! !
                Thanks for deleting that NW, and I've now removed it where quoted too.

Comment

for all weares fishing n general bear baiting gotta say the fella is a character n this board needs characters like em or loathe em!
                  you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
                    for all weares fishing n general bear baiting gotta say the fella is a character n this board needs characters like em or loathe em!
                    Agree - certainly wouldn't be the same without him
                    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

well young mathew we've lost too many off here over the past year or so...through tragedy or over moderation(by certain ones).....leighsie being chained to his bed by a six foot three 'she devil' from maldon aint helping things either!
                      you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

I miss James 'Readon'
                        I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

I loved this thread
                          Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                          Pawel Wszolek - 6
                          Luke Freeman - 6
                          Matt Smith - 6
                          Ebere Eze - 4
                          Joel Lynch - 3
                          Tomer Hemed - 3
                          Toni Leistner - 2
                          Massimo Luongo- 2
                          Angel Rangel - 2
                          Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                          Geoff Cameron - 1
                          Aramide Oteh - 1
                          Jake Bidwell - 1
                          Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

What a thread. I miss the more eccentric Weare. A real character.

Its been 2 years since the original table, maybe its time for a new one?

Comment

Originally posted by Johnnykc
                              Still in my top 2 of all time WATRBs threads......comedy gold.

On the topic in question.......there are ######s driving around London in EVERY type of transport. But you probably won't end up squashed if you're a ###### on 4 wheels.....
                              One of the best threads on here

Comment

Thought I was sixth,what the f.ucks going on. as facto said weare is a character that adds to this board viva la weare!!!
                                Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Working...
                                X