Southampton V QPR ***Match Thread***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
    you bunch of f ***** w****** on here.#### Park,#### JB winge and moan,never back the team and what happens lol

:drunk:

Comment

• Originally posted by brightonr View Post
      Now you know why his nose is so big.

Comment

• Take back what I said when I saw the line up, just shows it's not about the reputation of a player! The come back in on!

Comment

• Originally posted by bonheurjh View Post
          better off without Taarabt as I said.

Comment

• Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
            Hoilett my MOTM
            agree with that

Comment

• The thing that is shocking to me is after we gave up a late goal in the first half and looked second best for a good portion of the second half we go ahead out of nothing and see it through fairly comfortably although I must admit it was hard to even watch at the end!
              @gatorTFC

Comment

• ****ig ave it!!!
                You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

• Originally posted by QPRICO View Post
                  stream stopped working with 4mns to go...that was doubly nerve wrecking.....and reading lost 3-1 yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeees
                  Happened to me too. Twice. Still it killed time trying to find another. And to think, because of personal commitments, I had to give my ticket away.... You Rs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                    Happened to me too. Twice. Still it killed time trying to find another. And to think, because of personal commitments, I had to give my ticket away.... You Rs.
                    I lost the stream near the end too but got it back to watch us see out the last 3 minutes, that was nerve wracking! Too bad you couldn't go to the match because it looked and sounded like great atmosphere, well done Ranger fans you sang from start to finish!
                    @gatorTFC

Comment

Working...
                    X