Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• back to bottom of the league...

Comment

• two things, Harry looked like a man with a stacked hand, Diakite with a smile on his face at the end of the game that said it all for me, too many of these players don't give a ****
      I must away now, I can no longer tarry
      This morning's tempest I have to cross
      I must be guided without a stumble
      Into the arms I love the most

Comment

• Never write us off against the big boys of the league, I reckon this will be the month where we pick up a lot of points, starting on Sunday when we beat Liverpool.
        "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

• A better effort in the second half but poor teams make their own bad luck and that's what we're doing! Of course it should have been a foul on Green but he isn't blameless for that silly goal and how a penalty is not called for handball is beyond me! Add in a 35 yard strike for their first, a sure goal cleared off the line by a defender and numerous poor headers off of corners and this is what happens! Things look real grim brothers and sisters!
          @gatorTFC

Comment

• Right no chance by the time we lose to Chelsea it will be four games without a point

Comment

• It's not too late at all - we are only 5 Points off safety with 19 games to go! Yes it's $hit but to say its too late is a joke - anything can happen from here on in and with Arry at the helm and a transfer window approaching I'm not writing us off at all.

Today weren't half farking frustrating though- refs a karnt shouldn't ref in this league again - plenty of balls ups even taking today's game out of it.
              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

• refs mistakes really wind me up Matty, but they can only account for the odd game, not 10+ a season. We have to take those on the chin. West Brom are a team everyone looks to beat at home.
                twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

• Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                  It's not too late at all - we are only 5 Points off safety with 19 games to go! Yes it's $hit but to say its too late is a joke - anything can happen from here on in and with Arry at the helm and a transfer window approaching I'm not writing us off at all.

Today weren't half farking frustrating though- refs a karnt shouldn't ref in this league again - plenty of balls ups even taking today's game out of it.
                  Surely some breaks will go our way eventually and we'll win matches we should lose? Harry has got to get the transfers right, it's true we are not relegated yet but I can't see survival with this lot!
                  @gatorTFC

Comment

• Originally posted by silvercue View Post
                    refs mistakes really wind me up Matty, but they can only account for the odd game, not 10+ a season. We have to take those on the chin. West Brom are a team everyone looks to beat at home.
                    You're not wrong mate . Terrible decision today yes but still we had plenty of time to and chances to score and we failed miserably.

Comment

• Like us all I'll pick myself up and start being hopeful again. It's getting harder and harder to do it, though... Isn't it...

Comment

• Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                        Like us all I'll pick myself up and start being hopeful again. It's getting harder and harder to do it, though... Isn't it...
                        Ain't it just mate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                          Like us all I'll pick myself up and start being hopeful again. It's getting harder and harder to do it, though... Isn't it...
                          It is! Thank goodness we played a decent second half though and created numerous chances, a 3 nil loss would have felt like about the end of the Premier League road!
                          @gatorTFC

Comment

• Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
                            two things, Harry looked like a man with a stacked hand, Diakite with a smile on his face at the end of the game that said it all for me, too many of these players don't give a ****
                            Exactly. Way too many
                            Under Les Ferdinand:
                            Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                            Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                            Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                            Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                            And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Working...
                            X