• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
    Diakite is suspended for today.
    I do know that, im saying if he was available

Comment

SWP is not in the team as a winger MH use's him as a midfield player tracking back to protect the full back.

Comment

Originally posted by Macca View Post
        SWP is not in the team as a winger MH use's him as a midfield player tracking back to protect the full back.
        he didnt replace him with faurlin though

Comment

interesting to see Hill ahead of Traore.

Cisse and Hoilett on the bench, be good to see them come on if need be.

WBA have stephen reid, billy jones and chris brunt all out injured.

Hughes is really going for it today.

Comment

swp has not been awful, but he also hasnt given us anything. Hoilett has looked great in each game hes played, yet hes dropped? Hoilett is rated very very highly amongst many teams in the premiership, but cant start ahead of swp? Doesnt make any sense to me. I just hope Park isnt playing on the left, as it mean no threat, and a waste of Parks attributes. Im happy with the team in general, but Hoilett dropped and assuming Park on the left is very dissapointing, and can be avoided

Comment

On the floor, I dread the scenario with Hill and Nelsen up against Shane Long....
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

interesting to see Hill ahead of Traore.

Cisse and Hoilett on the bench, be good to see them come on if need be.

WBA have stephen reid, billy jones and chris brunt all out injured.

Hughes is really going for it today.
                Traore hasnt really trained, surprised he was even named - However if fit, he would of started. If Fabio isnt.

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
                  Not sure why people insist on slating sWp by default. He was one of our best players the other night, esp first half when he put some great balls in the box. One across the 6 yd line Cisse nearly got onto but was slightly deflected for a corner, one plum on Zamoras head 6 yards out and he skied it, and one perfectly pulled back for Granero who skied his shot.... Add workrate and good posession retention and I'm not sure what more some people expect from a wide player???
                  Exactly this

Comment

Originally posted by Dando View Post
                    swp has not been awful, but he also hasnt given us anything. Hoilett has looked great in each game hes played, yet hes dropped? Hoilett is rated very very highly amongst many teams in the premiership, but cant start ahead of swp? Doesnt make any sense to me. I just hope Park isnt playing on the left, as it mean no threat, and a waste of Parks attributes. Im happy with the team in general, but Hoilett dropped and assuming Park on the left is very dissapointing, and can be avoided
                    I think it would be explained by Hughes prefering SWP as a RW and prefering Hoilett on the left.

Comment

All the money we've spent over the past two years and we are still putting Clint Hill in the first XI

Comment

Originally posted by Dando View Post

In a few games,SWP has battled quite well. So Maybe he thinks Hoilett(more attackminded) and Taraabt would affect the balance in the side.
                        QPR
                        Best team in the world
                        Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by QprSinceBirth View Post
                          What's that website where it has the list of streams including all the sop cast sites?
                          Is this the one you're after? http://www.footballstreaming.info/st...nks/index.html
                          "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Originally posted by Fez View Post
                            All the money we've spent over the past two years and we are still putting Clint Hill in the first XI
                            That´s right!!
                            QPR
                            Best team in the world
                            Sort of

Comment

i understand people comments, but we have played 6, won 0. Surely that shows that its not working, whatever the reason. End of the day, Park was played mostly on the right for the biggest side in England, Utd - yet we are playing him out of position, when we have arguably one of the better wingers in the Premiership on the bench. IMO we should be playing both

Comment

Exactly this

Seconded!! He is by far our main problem. Tracks back as well.
                                QPR
                                Best team in the world
                                Sort of

Comment

Working...
                                X