No announcement yet.

*SPURS v QPR Match Thread*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last few minutes to nick a goal for the draw. We got to risk it.

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
      Absolutely no consolation to play well and still lose again,if you don't take your chances you don't win games,and now Hughes,whether many want to admit or not will find himself under pressure,it's a results game and 2 points won't impress our owners.We really really need something from this game.
      Idiotic.

we've played really well, with almost an entirely 2nd choice defence,one which lost it's only first choice member after two minutes, and conceded two unlucky goals

I hope the owners have a little bit more about them than to just look at the result and make their decision from that, with no context at all.

Comment

Sorry lads can't see Hughes lasting,owners won't take another relagation battle,maybe Hughes will regret what he said at the end of last season

Comment

Here we go. Hughes out starting already.
          Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
          Pawel Wszolek - 6
          Luke Freeman - 6
          Matt Smith - 6
          Ebere Eze - 4
          Joel Lynch - 3
          Tomer Hemed - 3
          Toni Leistner - 2
          Massimo Luongo- 2
          Angel Rangel - 2
          Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
          Geoff Cameron - 1
          Aramide Oteh - 1
          Jake Bidwell - 1
          Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

No farking justice at all. Played Chelski off the park. Played Spuds off the park and only 1 point to show for it.

Comment

we were unlucky. 90 seconds of football and spurs have 2 goals. we missed some chances. onwards and upwards. losing 2-1 is more honourable than losing 4-0. first points v wet spam.
              come on you r's!

Comment

No need to insult just stating a very obvious fact,I'm not saying I want Hughes sacked,I don't,just feel unless results improve quickly our owners will act

Comment

Good game, very promising.
                  Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                  Work Best When Open...
                  @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Sorry lads can't see Hughes lasting,owners won't take another relagation battle,maybe Hughes will regret what he said at the end of last season
                    Too early to say that we're in a relegation battle. As you can see we played really well there and no one can deny that spurs were lucky to get the 3 points. They deserved a draw at best.

Comment

No need to insult just stating a very obvious fact,I'm not saying I want Hughes sacked,I don't,just feel unless results improve quickly our owners will act
                      Nobody has insulted you yet.

Comment

Are you for real?????? Since the first half at Citeh we've played really well. We aint gonna be nowhere near the relegation battle come the end of the season. Just be patient ffs.

Comment

Well played Hill

Comment

Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
                            Good game, very promising.
                            We were the better team and it was away, just a matter of time.

Well done to MH and all the players.

Comment

Proud of our team...not many will play Spuds off the park like we did.

Comment

if there was any game that defined being a QPR fan this was it

played em off the park our midfield looked fantastic again gotta look at the positives or im gonna cry aha

Comment

Working...
                                X