No announcement yet.

QPR v Swansea match thread /Park announced as captain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cant blame midfield and forwards..once 2 down your chasing the game..all defensive probs

Comment

• Originally posted by QPR71 View Post
      cant blame midfield and forwards..once 2 down your chasing the game..all defensive probs
      Yep, The first half proved that the attack should be okay this season,, just the defence needs sorting & we've already signed 1 so we need 1 centre back
      Under Les Ferdinand:
      Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
      Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
      Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
      Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
      And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

• Only things that can be taken positively from that is Hoilett looked decent and at least we have two weeks to get in the defenders he should have got in before the start of the season. A massive wake up call Mr Hughes....sort that stinking pig of a defence out NOW

Comment

• mate has left early like thousands of others, long, long, journey home, reckons much worse than bolton last season, swansea played well and could have had 10. What has everyone been saying, CENTRE BACK
          I must away now, I can no longer tarry
          This morning's tempest I have to cross
          I must be guided without a stumble
          Into the arms I love the most

Comment

cant blame midfield and forwards..once 2 down your chasing the game..all defensive probs
            Exactly. It's like trying to play with two arms tied behind your back with a defence as shaky as that.

Comment

• its only 3 points..however many you ship...he who laughs last and all that...not wearing my shirt for at least a week though

Comment

• everyone knocks nedum..i think he's not the prob

Comment

• Worried about Walsall now.

Comment

• Embarrassing result. It was a weakened bloody Swansea ffs!! No way we're going down this season but tresults like this at home against mid-low end table teams should not happen. Something seriously wrong. Players and staff should be ashamed to open like this at home. Defence awful and front players failed to hit target so not blameless as some here seem to be suggesting. I'd have been happy with a 6-5!!

Comment

• Ferdinand not closing anyone down WAS THE PROBLEM! and Taarabt prancing around with the ball on the halfway line doesnt help either.
                      "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

• like last year..we lost soo many points to lower teams

Comment

• im developing serious issues with adel in the prem

Comment

Midfield ARE part of the defence!!

Comment

• Originally posted by stevieranger View Post
                              Embarrassing result. It was a weakened bloody Swansea ffs!! No way we're going down this season but tresults like this at home against mid-low end table teams should not happen. Something seriously wrong. Players and staff should be ashamed to open like this at home. Defence awful and front players failed to hit target so not blameless as some here seem to be suggesting. I'd have been happy with a 6-5!!
                              Happy with just one goal to be fair.

Comment

• Originally posted by stevieranger View Post
                                Midfield ARE part of the defence!!
                                Diakite played well, needs to release the ball a bit quicker though.
                                "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Working...
                                X