No announcement yet.

QPR v Swansea match thread /Park announced as captain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And all from same greedy person, shot was not on but the overlap was and the breakdown nearly led to another goal. To many times this happens as well as not asbeating the first man on a free kick or corner. He also had a hand at being at fault for 2 goals if not 3.

AF is not up to the job as CB and Fabio great going forward but defensively leaves a lot to be desired.
    Populus fui meus nomen , tamen meus nomen est non meus nomen

Comment

• Originally posted by DeepcutHoop View Post
      I don't mind losing (well I do but it happens), being a laughing stock is very hard to take.
      happened before, daresay it'll happen again. we'll have our own chance to gloat after a few games this season. however, i have learnt one thing today....never wear colours when the r's are playing. the last match days i wore them for were man city away, foolham, chelski away, and the two bolton games last season....
      come on you r's!

Comment

• Fark me this is shocking . Agree that it's only one game but Ffs it's bloody awful getting smashed by the big boys let alone these mugs . Cheers rangers back to having weekends spoilt again

Comment

• Originally posted by sirduncs View Post
          yeah when we shipped 6 against chelski and foolham it didn't mean the end of the world for the rest of our season did it. Oh the excitement of the premier league...
          spot on!!!!!!!

Comment

• Nearly 6

Comment

• Originally posted by acricketer View Post
              Fortress Loftus Road? More like a Bouncy Castle.
              More like a sandcastle with the tide running over it.

Absolute buffet football for Swansea....... just help yourself.

Ferdinand must be replaced. It was obvious last year and it's obvious once again. He just lacks that composure and command at this level.

Comment

• AF again wrong side, cant stay up with that degree of quality of defending
                Populus fui meus nomen , tamen meus nomen est non meus nomen

Comment

• bet our new korean fans are geting a shock

Comment

• Still equal bottom! :-)

Comment

• Fernandes will not be happy,expect the cheque to come out now( after he boasting about only spending £1.5 million),thankfully 2 weeks to go in the window,really shocking start!

Comment

• Originally posted by QprSinceBirth View Post
                        Like isaid earlier your talking crap.
                        let me guess your a fan of Barton too? Idiot.

Comment

• so am i a fan of barton

Comment

• Why did this club have to chose me.
                            QPR
                            Best team in the world
                            Sort of

Comment

• sunderland fan said to me a year ago "thanks for buying anton"

Comment

• Ah well, take our medicine and move on. Steel ourselves against the inevitable abuse we'll get the next day or two, and prepare for Norwich and Walsall.

And try not to think too hard about the games after that......

Comment

Working...
                                X