Clear All

• Won on pens 2 3 Boothroyd, Orr Adel scoring for us
    One for all.... and all for one

Comment

• we won both games?
      http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

• hahah cheeky Adel! He was looking at her ####
        Last edited by SuperHoopNik; 30-07-2011, 11:51 PM.
        "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

• most important thing thinked we looked good at times, like i said earlier hope dyer can stay fit looks good as did buzz, taraabt needs to get fit quick

couple more signings well be ok

asfordave ffs why has he even got a squad no?

Comment

• Ill take that 6 points in 90 mins

Comment

• Originally posted by Mellowhoop View Post
              Ive had a few beers and i just come on here...got the stream and now very confused. Can somone put me straight on what has gone on.
              We got to a European final, and it went to pens. When our captain took his, he dinked it into the net and made it look easy. If only John Terry could have done that instead of falling over and crying like a baby, Chelsea would have been European champions in Moscow!

Comment

• hope someone takes the trophy of GP before he pawns it.
                Work is the curse of the drinking classes. -Oscar Wilde.

Comment

• I thought that we looked weak defensively

Comment

• Just picked the cup which we won, with Fav and Fenandez in the team photo at the end

Comment

• Adel did the same type of pen last season

Comment

• Was that Fernandez next to Flav?

Comment

• Interestingly it looked like our new majority owner was getting in on the group photo on the podium at the end standing next to Flavio!

Welcome to the club

Get your chequebook out and you could have a few more nights like this

Comment

• my streaming cut out was fernandes really there?

Comment

• Well IMHO when we kept the ball and didnt give it away easy we look quite good. Both goals were well worked goals we scored and i thought Dyer was man of the tourny for us.

Defence I though was OK, bit they were not helped when we went through spells of just giving the ball away but we lacked pace (mentioned before).

Apart from the top 4, i dont see anything to scare me as long as we keep possession, Boothroyd looked class and I think he will score 15 if he stays fit. still need signings as we are weak on cover in areas but so far so good for me.

Comment

• Did anyone else get the impression that Patrick Ag won man of the match or something but Adel went up and collected it by mistake?

Comment

Working...
                                X