No announcement yet.

Match Thread / Live Chat / Hull Preview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

as long as he keeps turning in that kind of performance, with all the sulking and whinging, which seems to be about one in ten, the big clubs and they're big bids will not come knocking! Sweet!

Comment

Lets hope Warnock sorts this out.... As good as he is he needs to realise that football is a team game and as captain he's not only letting the whole team down he's letting himself down...
      We got our Ranger's back!

Comment

Whats happened with tarbs...dont sound good
        Now, Then, Forever
        [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

Comment

A couple of short passes directed towards him and he starts mouthing off at, I think it was, Derry and Faurlin.

Aggrieved that the ball did not get to him.

Comment

It's like going on strike because he didn't get the ball.

Comment

What happened ?

It seems no one knows !
              Just all too willing to jump on the bandwagon.

Comment

having a go at Derry and moaning that he didnt get the pass he wanted!

Comment

If he played for your Sunday team you would knock him out in the car park after the game...Mug

Comment

After dominating for most of the half, I'm glad we went in 0-0. Time to regroup, clear the air and go out there for the win.

Comment

FFS, If the rest of the team did that when they didn't get a pass fom him they'd be forever arguing amongst themselves.

Selfish git - hope Warnock sorts it out.

Comment

listening on player....a pass never made it to him and he went mad-took his gloves off and threw them on the ground. he then walked around sulking and walked to touchline before asking to come off. getting slaughtered by commentators and hull fans giving him loads. he might be a genious on the ball but is a petulant cn ut at times....he can be excused the odd moan etc but that is a fc uking liberty.
                        PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

just hope he comes out of that dressing room with all his limbs :-)

Comment

Ok from memory what happened was a pass didn't get to him so he started having a go at someone (may have been Derry) then a hull player had the ball right near him but he made no effort to close them down and was just strolling around moaning... He exchanged more words with Derry then took his gloves off and walked towards the touch line as if he wanted to come off...

This is only my interpretation of it listening to the commentary but the commentators were describing it as disgraceful behaviour ect..

*Edit*
                            I think bushcelt1's post has summed it...
                            We got our Ranger's back!

Comment

I bet it was not even that bad

The commentators seemed over excited and saying that NW should get him off

I seen players many times shout at Taarbat because he did not pass

It was Taarabt having a go this time and the commentators were acting like he hit someone

Comment

so what! let him moan everyone knows what hes like! he'll win us this game in the second half! i swear this message board gets busier when something negative happens!

Comment

Working...
                                X